Chocolates

Taiga's Mansion--Bedroom,

On the bed,

Taiga : (Moves closer in eagerness) You... You love.... (Disha falling on the bed) Disha, tell me what did you came to say... Ch...

Taiga's POV,

Don't tell me you are thinking about Charles...

Disha (shaking her)

Disha : Aghhh!! WHAT...

Chris : You love ?..

Disha : chgolalte....

Chris : I Can't hear you (moving closer) what is it.

Disha : CHOCOLATES.

Chris : (Hitting his forehead) This Charles and chocolates are playing with my love life..shit.

Look, you should only have eyes on me... Okay?

Disha : Who are you.

Chris : Your husband idiot. Now come on, sleep.

Disha : (Pushing him away) you are not my husband (Taiga looks shocked) what is your name.

(Taiga stays quiet)

Tell me.... Come on... Tell me.

Taiga : Chris Taiga.

Disha : Ah (laughs) how is this possible.... How can you have a same name as my husband. (Taiga relaxes) okay tell me your middle name then.

Taiga : You know I hate to use that name.

Disha : Come on tell me. (pushing him)

Taiga : (Gritting his teeth) If it was someone else in your place right now, they would have been dead...

(Exhales) Damian.

Disha : (Covers her mouth) oh, same middle... Same middle... (Pulls him close, just few inches away from their lips) Even my husband have the same middle name boy (laughs)

Taiga : (Pulling back) oh really.... You stupid woman, how can you forget your own husband.

Disha : (Murmurs) where is he... Where is my husband.

Taiga : (Sighs) I am your husband.... Listen to me.

Disha : Hey you.... Go and bring me more.

Taiga : Bring you what.

Disha : That... That.. I want it now.

Taiga : What is it.. NAME IT....

(Getting down from the bed)

Oh my goodness, I can't believe this... Not anymore, not another day... Am going to end her drinking parade once and for all.. This will be the first and last day.

(Meanwhile Disha getting down from the bed and walks to the balcony)

Here... Disha? Disha???? DISHA??? (running to the balcony)

Disha... (Stopping her from moving further)

What did I tell you? Why did you come here.

Disha : Ahh? Let me go.

Taiga : Stop whining.... Come with me... This place is not safe.

Disha : (Stubbornly stands still on the floor) I won't

Taiga : Look, am sick... That's why am being very nice to you...If not, I would have carried you and threw on the bed.

Disha : (Rests her hands on her hips) Do you think you are a gangster.... Listen boy, you don't know what am capable of. Don't make me angry.

(Taiga trying to control his laugh)

Why are you crying again.

Taiga : AM NOT..Here, come on.... At least sit here.

(Making her to sit on the swing)

Disha : (Taking the chocolates from her pocket which she was saving later to eat) Hey boy!! do you want chocolates. Come here (signals him to kneel down) choose your favorite flavor.

Taiga : (Kneels down with a smile) but you have only one chocolate.

Disha : Oh white chocolate.... Good choice (Taiga smiles) open your mouth. (Disha unwraps the chocolate wrapper and takes the chocolate to feed him) ahhh...show ahh? (Taiga opens his mouth)

(Disha putting her finger inside instead of the chocolate).

How is it.... Is it tasty.

Taiga : (Sucks her finger) yeah, tastier than  chocolates.

(Disha laughs)