Love

Few minutes before infront of ELA,

Disha's POV,

Am thinking of talking with Taiga about our relationship, maybe we can be good friends, he is not as bad as I thought, except for his creepy-demonish- behavior,I mean everyone needs a second chance right..But it doesnt mean I forgot everything, it's just thinking of forgiving him, I think he will listen if I talk..He himself know this relationship of ours is not going to work and also I have someone I like..( Thinking about what Jonas said) "He doesn't like to share his belongings, so delete his picture"...No no, am not going to talk about Charles, not a word about him..

Car screeches,

Disha : Taiga?

Taiga : Came this side, just thought of picking you up..

Pete : DISHAAA!!

Disha : (Murmurs) Pete (looking at Taiga)

Pete : Disha, we have something to tell you, we know about everything, we are really sorry for everything.

Disha : (Swallows) Who are you.

Pete : Di..Disha?

Cassy : Disha, you have all rights to be angry at us, but now we are here to ask your help to get our Charles back.

Disha : Am sorry, I don't know who you people are..

Cassy : Disha please, please atleast just come and see him..He was searching for you all these months.

(Taiga getting down from the car)

Taiga : Who are they? Do you know them?

Lina : It's him..What are you doing with him Disha?

Disha : (Looking at Taiga) I don't know, I think they mistook me for someone else, let's go..

Pete : Do you really want to hurt us like this..I know, we all know what we did is wrong, not for us at least for Charles, your lov....

Disha : STOP IT, Bob..Take them away from me,am not the person you are looking for..Lets go Taiga (getting inside the car)...

Debe's house,

Jonas : Deb!! Deb!! stop, what are you going to do..Are you really going to kill your father?

(Debe stands without answering)

Debe, listen to me, don't do it..He is lying, he won't marry you..I know my brother. He won't love you back...Please don't do this.

Debe : At least he won't hate me right...You don't know how much I love him Jo!! He was my everything and he will be....If killing my dad is what helps me to prove him my love, am ready to do it...

Jonas : Deb, he is already in lov..(Thinking about Disha)..Deb, please...This is a life matter, you can't go and kill people just like that and he is your father..How can you.How will you.

Debe : I will do anything, if that makes him happy, even bringing hell to earth...(Walks into her house)

Taiga's Mansion,

Taiga : Bob, don't you think we have seen them somewhere before.

Bob : Who master?

Taiga : Those three who came to see Disha today... Why can't I remember..

Bob : (Smiling with fear) Cuz, you haven't seen them anywhere,if they are related, Miss Disha must know right, but she herself said, she didn't know them..l Don't think we know them too master.

(Taiga nods)

Debe's house--Her father's room,

Debe : Dad (with tears)

Mr.Sliver : (Looking at the Gun then back to his daughter's face)... Finally (smirks) So he asked you to kill me..

Debe : Am sorry dad, I have no other choice, he said he will marry me...

Mr.Silver : Am not sad Deb, you were always my angel, I maybe ruthless outside lying to everyone, but to you I was true...Am really happy to die in your hands, who will get this opportunity..

(Debe holds the gun before her dad's head)

Debe : Dad? (crying)

Mr.Silver : Is this how I taught you to hold the gun, (taking the gun from her hand suddenly and pointing it at his forehead)

Debe : Dad?

Mr.Silver : I don't want my daughter's hand to get wet with my blood...I don't want to burden you with that.

Debe : Dad, no..I changed my mind, ...DAD (Gun clicks)

Bam!!

Mr.Silver's blood spreads all over his bed and some splattering on Debe's face..

Debe falling on her knees in shock, looking at her father's body without crying or unable to cry.. Everything struck around her, thinking back all her memories with her dad.

Violet : Hello!! Master, he is dead..Mission completed Sir..

Taiga : Okay good, I never expected this from her..So she really loves me..Ahhh!! (yawns) Bob, you may go but I want you to find about those three.

Bob : Yes sir..

Outside the mansion,

Bob : Hello Jonas!! Disha's friends are here in the city now, Disha asked me to pass this message to you.

Jonas : Ah here I thought this day wouldn't go any worse ...Bob, tell her not to worry about them, I will take care of everything.

Please tell her not to do anything stupid..