Fear Of Ferris Wheel

In the theme park,

(Taiga calling Martin)

Ring!! Ring!!

Martin : Master?

Taiga : Martin, immediately make an announcement in every TV channels that the theme park is opened for free to everyone.

Martin : But master, you booked it to spend some time alone with Miss.Disha.

Taiga : Just do what I say Martin, also get me a cap and my cooler from the car.

Martin : Yes master.

After an hour,

(Disha looking at people rushing into the theme park)

Disha : Ah Taiga? (looking around) where did he go..

(Walking over to Taiga who is standing and staring at her behind a tree).

What are you doing here? Look, all the people are coming inside.

Taiga : Wait, how did you find me?

Disha : What?

Taiga : Can't you see, am in a disguise.

Disha : (Starts laughing) I can't believe, you call wearing a cooler is a disguise..

Taiga : That's what she said me to do..

Disha : (Laughs) Who?....(Taiga standing quietly) Come here... (Taiga walking to her) Ah!! can you lower yourself..

(Taiga bending his knees to equal with Disha's height).

(Disha wearing his hood on his head, drawing a moustache with her eyebrow pencil and then finally wears his cap)

This is cooler..Now you look better...Shall we go now.

(Taiga nods with an excitement)

Now this place looks lively, don't you think...

(Taiga nods)

(Both starts walking)

Hey Taiga, look at those kids

(Disha laughing by laying her hand on Taiga's Shoulder)..

Taiga's POV,

What did happen now, I felt like a jolt of electricity passed through my body, this is the first time, she touched my body herself..(swallows) I feel something in my stomach,a weird sensation I never felt before,but it's making me longing for it again and again..(Looking at Disha who is looking at the children with a genuine smile) Is that a dimple on her cheek, why haven't I noticed it before..God I just feel like eating her alive.(Gripping his fist).

Disha : Oh my God, look at those two, they look cute.... (Taiga looking at Disha's hand and smiles)

(Disha grabbing Taiga's hand and starts running again)...Look what I found...FERRIS WHEEL.. (Taiga's expression changes suddenly)..Come on, let's go..

Taiga : Ah? Why this, let's go and try this small one..(Pointing at a cup and saucer ride)..

Disha : I don't like that one..Come on this will be fun..

Taiga : Then, how about that boat...

(Disha folding her arms)

Disha : Don't tell me you are afraid of Ferris wheels..

Taiga : Afraid? Who? Me?...Hahahaha..Am not afraid of anything, it's just I don't like that ride, it moves slow...

Disha : Ahaahan!!!

Ring!! Ring!!

Taiga : Just a sec..(Moving away from Disha) Oh, you just saved me from a disaster Alex..

Alex : Disaster? What happen..

Taiga : She is asking me to ride the Ferris wheel.

Alex : Okay, so what, have fun.

Taiga : You don't understand, I hate that ride...

Alex : And why?

Taiga : It's just, there is no way we would escape if anything happens in the middle.

Alex : Like?

Taiga : What if the bolt and nut get loosens, or what if I accidentally jump off from that height...Or what if the wheel gets stuck.. What if the operators forgets me and locks the door, what if....

Alex : Can you stop your "What if's"...This is one of the golden chances you can get to be with her alone... Why can't you use it wisely.....Just imagine seeing the city with her from that height..That's called " heaven" to lovers...Take that chance or else you will regret it later..

Taiga : Fine..hungs up....(Walking to Disha) Shall we...

(Disha smiles and takes Taiga's hand)

(Looking at the operator)

Will you stop in the middle?

Operator : Yes sir, for few seconds at the maximum height...

Taiga : Don't do that today

Operator : But sir, people are paying us only for that view...

Taiga : Am the one who

(Disha closing his mouth immediately)

Disha : Sorry, he is just afraid of heights..

(Pulling Taiga and getting into the block).

(The wheel starts)

(Taiga moving to the middle, trying hard to stay away from the gates)

(Looking at Taiga, Disha stands)

Taiga : What are you doing? Sit down Disha... Don't play in this, Sit down...

(Disha moves from her side to Taiga's and sits next to him)

Disha : It's just a ride, why are you getting tensed.

Taiga : (Smirks) Some bad, experiences..

Disha : Did you loose someone?

Taiga : Yeah, but not someone more like something....

Disha : Something?

Taiga : My mom will take me out very rarely because of my family background.. She took me to a theme park like this, few months before her accident....She bought this wonder woman toy for me, after that we went to a ride like this, at the maximum height, I lost the grip of the toy and it got crushed in the wheel.

Disha : But it's just a toy...What it has to do with your fear.

Taiga : Before giving me that toy, my mom said that it was her, who will protect me from all the evil things, in return she only asked me to keep that safe....But I didn't...I just saw it getting crushed with my own eyes,just after few months I lost my mom.I saw her car burning into ashes as same as that toy....I couldn't able to save both...

I know it's stupid to link both, but deep inside, I always have this thought, if I saved that toy, my mom would have been alive too... After my mom's death, I didn't get the chance to go in the Ferris wheel,when I got the chance to go, I hated it already....I decided not to ride this anymore..

Disha : But one day or another, you have to let it go Taiga, if not it will slowly start eating you from inside...Your mom did what she had to do to protect you... She is really a wonder woman...(Looking outside) This is the last memory you had (Tapping the seat mildly) with her,don't make it sad, just think about how you enjoyed it with her....Think about those views you saw from here (Disha holding Taiga's shaky hands and making him look at the pleasant sunset).... I think this is what she tried to show you on that day ....

(Disha smiles at Taiga looking into his eyes)

(Letting go of his hand) Look, your hands are not shaking now..

(Taiga looking at his hands and turning his gaze to Disha)

(The wheel stops at the maximum height)

(Taiga pulls Disha closer and starts kissing her slowly and passionately)