You are awake

Inside the car,

(Disha holding her hands together to control her emotions)

(Martin checking her from the back mirror)

Martin : Madam Disha, don't worry nothing will happen to him.

Disha : Martin what he meant by level three activation.

Martin : (Sighs) It's nothing madam Disha.

After few minutes-Inside a car,

Taiga :Where is Bob?

Taiga's Man : Sir, he is in the base.

Taiga : After reaching the west wing, tell him to bring some of our men with him to the shipyard. How did this happen? Who did this?. Call Ak...

(Car tire squeals).... Crash!!  (Taiga' s car rolls)

Taiga's POV,

What is this... I can't see or sense anything clearly.. (his eyes rolls up) Di.. Sha.!! (falls unconscious)

Mansion,

(As soon as Disha gets down from the car Hutsun escorts her into the mansion)

Martin : (Contacting the security) And now, activate.

(The gates are getting locked automatically and the fences are powered with high volt current, a series of men takes position around the mansion with their guns)

Inside the mansion,

Disha : What is happening here Mr.Hustun ?

(Hutsun leading her to her room)

Alex : Disha (running to her and hugging her immediately) thank God. Why did Taiga bring us here.

Disha : I don't know Alex, he just got down from the car and asked me to go home (sitting down on the bed) I.. I don't know what's happening. (gripping the bed sheet) I (Alex senses her fear and moving to her immediately)

Alex : Hey girl! Look at me.. Nothing will happen to him. Both our husbands will be at our home before 10 trust me (Disha hugs her) come on let's do something, being locked inside is boring.. Now I understand why you ran away from him (Disha smiles).

Disha : Trust me, this is not even close to it. Sometime he used to tie me on the bed before leaving outside. (Alex covers her mouth in shock)...

Alex : Let him come home, I will break his leg. Jonas Jr. Don't touch anything.

Jonas Jr : Mommy, I want something like this (showing the billiard table)

Alex : We already have one in our home. So stop touching it. Where is your manners.

Disha : Stop being rude.. Come here Jonathan (carrying him) Do you want to play (Jonathan nods) Let's play then...

Few hours before--In the base,

Jonas : What!? That's impossible, who has the guts to do that. Where is Taiga?... Okay.

Bob : What?

Jonas : Our west wing is on fire.

Bob : No way, I even checked it yesterday, we don't even have explosives there.

Jonas : I know.. It's not an accident.

Bob : How can you be so sure?

Jonas : Cuz, Taiga is on his way to the area. You know he won't step on the field directly if he's not sure.

Take care of everything here. I will be back.

Calling Justin!!

Hello? did you do that.

Justin : (Packing his bag) do what?

Jonas : Fire accident in the west wing.

Justin : Accident? Is everyone safe.

Jonas : Answer me Justin.

Justin : Did you lose your mind, why am I going to do that.

Jonas : You said, you will do something to stop Taiga.

Justin : Yeah, but not this. I am not even capable of doing this.

Jonas : Okay. (*hungs up) "then who did this".

Calling Martin*

Hello, Martin. Can you get my family to a safe a place.

Martin : They are already inside the mansion sir. Mr. Taiga activated level three.

Jonas : The what.. Why? Is it that serious.

Martin : He didn't say much sir. (hungs up)

Calling Taiga!!  why is he not picking up my calls.

Call the west wing!!

Taiga's man : Sir, he didn't reach here yet.

Jonas : What.. But Martin said he left an hour ago. It will only take 30 minutes to reach west wing, why is he not there yet... And why is he not even picking up my called... This is not Taiga.

(Search for his car location immediately)

Meanwhile somewhere in the country,

(Taiga trying to open his eye)

"You are awake--Shall we start the game now"

(laughs)