Black Hoodie

ELA,

Gwen : Disha I gave the list to Dylan which you must take care during the ceremony.. He will help you with all the details.

Disha : But you said I will be the only person there from the editing department.

Gwen : I requested Mr.MRV to put Dylan for your help but still you will be directly responsible for everything.

Disha's POV

I still don't understand what the editing department has to do there, especially me who doesn't even know anything about Dragon.If I tell her this, she will start her "parental advice". Why waste time, whatever, she will make me to do it in the end.

Staff : Miss.Disha.?

Dylan : DISHA!! You have a visitor...

(Disha running to Dylan)

Disha : Who? (Looking at Dylan first then turning her gaze to a women who is standing next to Dylan)

Staff : Are you Miss Disha? (Disha nods) Mr.MRV asked you to come to his cabin...Immediately.

Disha : Immediately? Okay thank you.

(Starts walking to MRV's Office)

3 minutes later,

Disha : (Knocks and goes in ) Mr.MRV, how can I hel.....Taiga?

Taiga : Hey!!!

Disha : I mean Mr.Taiga....(turning to MRV) I heard that you called me.

MRV : Not me, it's your so called boyfriend (Starts typing on his laptop)

Disha : (Confused) bo...boyfriend?

Taiga : Hum!!! Am I distrubing you? Actually I came here to pick you up..

Disha : But I have work.

Taiga : Oh, it's fine..Totally fine...I will wait for you..(Disha nods and leaves)

(Taiga smiles)

Taiga's Mansion--Evening,

Jonas POV,

Please Alex prove me my intuition is wrong,I don't want you to be behind this, I don't want you to be involved in this too.

Jonas : Oh Mr.Hutsun, do you know where Tai is.

Mr.Hutsun : He left to work, Mr.Gray, how can I help you.

Jonas POV,

Huh!! So he left with Disha, I thought of getting something atleast a small clue from him. Now how am I going to find about them..

Mr.Hutsun : Mr.Gray.

Jonas : Ah!! thank you Mr.Hutsun, I will meet him tomorrow.

Mr.Hutsun : Yes, Mr.Gray (starts to move)

Jonas : Mr.Hutsun, STOP, for second..These clothes are...

Mr.Hutsun : Oh, it's master's clothes,I am taking it back to his room after the dry cleaning..Is something wrong Mr.Gray.

!Jonas shakes his head and leaves)

dialing,dialing

Hello!! Justin, I was right, it's Alex who is helping him.

Justin : What? How do you know?

Jonas : I went to Taiga's mansion now and there I saw my black hoddie which Alex bought me.

Justin : Jo, many people have black hoodie, even I am wearing one now.

Jonas : I know, but before giving me that she made an embroidery sign on it with a blue thread near the scuff...I remember it.....I know Justin, it's mi....

Justin : Jo!! Jo!! listen why don't you go home and check with there first..What if it's not yours.

Jonas : Vimal your Fine!!.