Memories

Inside Taiga's conscious,

(Squatting down and picking one of the keys in his hand) What is the purpose of these keys and why my study room is filled with it. I should make my move carefully, one wrong move might trigger my body. Let me find the purpose of these keys (picking a key and running to the gate) okay, let's try this.

(Inserts the key) Great!! it opened. (stepping on to the other side)...Wait, this is my room.. I think I chose a wrong one (turning back to leave but the gate closed) what the!! Hey (banging on the door) ahh!! What is happening here (stepping on the broken glass accidentally).

(Disha stepping inside the room)

Disha? Wait this... This day??.... But why?....This was the day I found her with him in his car... How can I forget that.

Disha: Please believe me, Taiga, I was only trying to save my friend.

Taiga : By removing your blouse... Oh, I haven't seen or heard any friendship like that..(Moving closer to look at her neck) Is that a hickey.. (Disha touching her neck in shock)...

(Pushing her on the bed)

Hey... (Taiga moving forward) don't hurt her. What the hell was I thinking on that day (kicking his leg in the air)

Disha : Taiga....Please...

Taiga : (Turns her around) What did you say (Disha bringing her leg to cover herself has he was holding her hands at top of her head) Why, am I not good... Was he better than me... (Holding her cheeks while putting little pressure) Listen, your time of being my lover gaining my trust is over.... From now on, you are just my pleasure doll... (Spreading her legs forcibly and letting him in again)... Let's see how you go against me this time (lacing his fingers with hers and holds her tightly against the bed)

(Disha cries in pain as he moves)

Damn!! (turns around) What did I do... I... I... Should've gave her a chance to explain.

(Looking at Disha who is sobbing intensely)

Now I can understand why she hates me this much. I deserve this.

(Back to the study room again)

What the!! why am I here again... What exactly is happening here... I...Maybe I think should experience all my memories again until I find the right key.. (Picking another key and runs to the door)

(Stepping on the other side) okay, let's see what is waiting for me now.

Jessica : Why are you going after that small kid. He doesn't deserve to die Chris.

Taiga : Stay out of this... You have your wedding plans to take care of concentrate on that.

Jess : You are going to regret your actions Chris, am going to make sure of it.

Taiga : Don't try to do anything stupid.

I should've listened to her on that day, if I had just went with her request, she would have been alive now... She lost her life because of me... (gritting his teeth) f**k!! f**k!!.F**K.. Ahhhh! Why?