Gate

While Taiga was having Seizure - Inside his dream,

Taiga's POV,

This is not possible.... How can this be (holding his head in pain) I... Ah... What the hell?... Why is this happening. I thought this is not a dream, but how is she alive..

Taiga's mom : Where is my grandson?

Disha : He is playing with Ben and Jonathan.

Jess : Where is my sweet brother?

Taiga's POV,

(Eyes widens) This voice... (Slowly turning to see Jess) Jess?... No (getting up from the chair immediately) stop it... Stop it.

Jess : What is wrong with him?

Disha : I don't know, he is been behaving like this for past few hours now.

(Jess and Elizabeth moving toward Taiga)

Elizabeth : (Touching his forehead) are you ill Chris?

(Taiga immediately moves away)

Jess : Hey dumb head come on.. She is our mom... God what happened to you.

Taiga : Don't come near me... Who are you people.

Disha : What do you mean.. We are your family.

Taiga : Noo (holding his head again in pain) ahhh!! f**k!!

Elizabeth : My boy, come to me

Taiga's POV,

Sh*t!! Am blacking out again... (Faints and falls on the ground)

Reality- Hospital,

(Disha sitting outside Taiga's room)

(Jonas and Justin running to Disha)

Justin : Hey, we came as fast as we could. How is he now (Disha runs to Justin and hugs him with tears in her eyes)

Disha : Am scared Justin (Justin glances at Jonas) I had never seen him like this, I don't know why, seeing him like this is doing something inside me. (Jonas rubbing her back to comfort her)

Jonas : Nothing will happen to him okay. We all feel bad for his condition.. But don't worry he will wake up soon. You don't have to be here go with Justin, he will leave you in my home, I will take care of him.

(Justin nods to Jonas and takes Disha to Jonas place)

Meanwhile- Taiga's POV,

(Waking up on his bed and looking around)

Where did everyone go. Am I inside my own dream. But how is this possible. This is not Nolan's movie... Then what am I doing here. I know those people are not real. My mom and sister are dead (gritting his teeth) there is no way this can happen. Either I must be dreaming or someone must be playing mind games to keep me in control, I need to find what it is and leave this place immediately (getting down from the bed and moving downstairs)

No one is around, this might be the right time
(looking around and running to the main gate)

Taiga : Open the gate... (No response) Security... Open the gate.. (No response) What the hell (going to the security desk) What?... Where did the security desk go? What the heck is happening here? (moving back from the gate) This is weird.

(Looking at Gate) Where is the lock? Is the gate open (trying to push the gate) why is this not opening. (Pushing hard again) Ahhh!!! (breathing heavily) There has to be a way to go out... (Running to the mansion again).

I have to find it... (Going to his study)

Opens the door,

This.... You gotta be kidding me (looking at the room filled with keys and standing in shock). What in the world is this.

F**KKKkkk!!