Tom and Jerry

Jonas place,

Justin : Do all you brothers have empty top floor (Pointing at his head)

Jonas : (Smoking) He forced me to shift him to his home... What do you think I can do.. You know his temper.

Justin : The hell... And you left them alone.

Jonas : Don't worry, I have increased the security level. They will be fine

(Justin sighs)

Taiga's Mansion,

Taiga : Here apply this on my leg (throwing an ointment at her)

Disha : Am not a nurse... I don't know how to use it sorry (turning to leave)

Taiga : Are you sure... I thought of giving your laptop back.

(Disha stops and runs to him)

Disha : Really? (Taiga nods)

(Slowly applying the ointment on his other leg)

Taiga : Scratch that leg... It's itching

Disha : WHAT?

Taiga : What (casual tone) You want your laptop right.

(Disha bites her lips to control her anger and scratches his leg)

Taiga : Wow!! Ah!!!! Ah!! A little up... Yeah there!! Oh!!.... Now you move to my head (Disha scratching his head) Ah!! Uh!! Good!!

Disha : Stop making that noise.

Taiga : Why? WHY?.

Disha : I... I don't like it.. It's making me uncomfortable.

Taiga : (Teasing) Why do you remember something.

Disha : I am done... (Walking away from him) Give my laptop now (Taiga smiles)

Taiga : It's inside that second table fifth drawer.

(Disha moves to the table he pointed)

Disha : What the... (Taking her broken laptop out from the drawer) what did you do to my laptop... Why is it broken.

Taiga : I don't know... You asked me your laptop and I gave it to you as promised.

Disha : You cheat.

Taiga : (Smirks) Me?.. I kept my word.

(Disha leaves the room by gritting her teeth)

Outside the room--Disha's POV,

Ahngggg!!! You are definitely going to regret everything you made me to do...You a**hole.. Arghhh!!! Usually you will be the one to show your different sides to me right, this time I will show you. I will show the other side of Disha (smiling devilishly) you wait and watch.

Jonas place,

Vi : Jo, where is Taiga.... I went to the hospital to check on him but he was not there.

(Jonas sighs)

Justin : (Smirks) How will he be there.. Go to his Mansion.. Go.

Vi : Mansion?... Why..

Justin :  Ask your brilliant brother.

Vi : (Looking at Jonas) What the heck.... Are you out of your mind.

Jonas : People... Do you know how hard I tried to stop him.. That guy was so persistent to leave the hospital.. He would have definitely left the hospital even without telling me if I was not present there at that time.

Vi : I should have not left him with you... You are the one who is spoiling him completely.

Jonas : Why am I the only one who is getting scolded here.. If you both are angry why don't you talk to him.. (Both stays quiet)

You won't cuz you are afraid too...Then think about my situation there... Even Akai tried to put some senses in his head... But he was so stubborn to live without her... He can't even stay a minute without her.

(Vi smiles)

Vi : I hope they are good.

Justin : Putting Tom and Jerry together in a room alone and expecting them to be good is totally stupid decision I ever heard... Hmm!?

Pray them to be alive at least idiot.(nods)