New Nurse

Garden,

(Disha and Taiga both looking at each other for awhile)

Alex : (Cracks her throat) am I interrupting?

Taiga : (Stares at her) do I have to remind you that. Why are you here? Where is your husband.

Alex : I came here to check on Disha...

Taiga : I know to take care of my wife... Don't you have your children to worry about.

Alex : (Turning to Disha) Your husband is testing my patience. (Disha pleading with her eyes) Fine... Am leaving for now.

Taiga : Good decision..... Don't come ever again (turning to Disha) coffee was good. (smiles and leaves)

Jonas's house,

(Alex enters the house and throws her hand bag)

Jonas : Ah!? ... Hi babe... You look tired... What happen in the mansion.. You left early without even telling me.

Alex : Jo... (Tilts her head) are you all dragon blood this dumb...

Jonas : I.... I don't understand... Why it involves me.

Alex : That stupid brother of yours, he is definitely not going to get her in this life time..

Just clear me this, is he really in love with Disha.

Jonas : Yeah... You know it too.

Alex : I doubt it. Now.... He is simply toying with her.

Jonas : Why are you talking like this... What happened there.

Alex : He bought a new nurse to take care of him in his mansion.

Jonas : Okay, what it has to do with Disha.... He's injured and need someone to help him with his recovery..

Alex : He chose a female nurse.

Jonas : Hum... Yeah, so what... Nurse is a nurse.. They are here to help their patients.... Both gender does the same job.

Alex : Oh really, so do you also need a female nurse to take care of you.

Jonas : (Laughs) am not injured honey.

Alex : You will now (Jonas kneels down immediately)

Jonas : Forgive me.

Alex : Seriously, something is wrong with your dragon's blood.... That senseless nurse of your brother is wearing a hot pant, high ponytail and sports bra, to help him to get recover.

Jonas : Sports bra and hot pants?? (swallows)

Alex : (Clenching her teeth) are you imagining her.

Jonas : No.. NO... (Alex picks the nearby flower vase and throws at him)... Ahhhhhh.!!!! (cries in pain)...

Alex : Be carefull (walks away).... Where are the kids?

Jonas : In... Isshhaaaa!!!... Their room.. Isshaaa!!! (rubbing his head in pain)

After few hours---Taiga's Mansion,

Ring!! Ring!!

Taiga : Hey Jo!! What is it.

Jonas : (Massaging his swollen side with hot water pack) Tai.... Is everything okay there?

Taiga : Yep, everything good.... Why

Jonas : Did you bring a nurse to treat you brother.

Taiga : How did you know... Oh... Your wife?

Jonas : Why did you bring her home when you have Disha to help you... Don't you love her (glancing at Alex who is listening to their conversation) Do you know how she feels.

Taiga : I know.... I'm doing this to help my wife..She is not my maid or care taker to serve me. She is my wife, whether she likes or not that's the truth... I can't burden her with my problems.

Jonas : But that is not (glancing at Alex who is walking away) going to help (whispers to himself) thank god (runs to the garden)

Brother!!! My man.... God she is falling for you dood..(Jumps in happiness)

Taiga : Who... What is happening here.

Jonas : Disha... This morning after checking on you and Disha, Alex came home and told me everything how Disha was feeling when you where exercising with that nurse....

Taiga : Really.... Are you sure... Was she really jealous.. The f**k... (jumping up and down) She will come to me right....

Jonas : One hundred percent sure. She is falling for you... Soon she will be yours. Take some time.. Don't rush okay?