Trouble

In the main hall,

Disha : Taiga (Gulps) I..

Guest : Mr.Taiga, what an honor, I didn't expect to see you near my table, please have a seat Sir..(Turning to Disha) Hey, pour him a glass too....Why are you standing like a doll, bourbon is his favorite drink (Disha looking at Taiga in fear)...Oh God, useless...Give the bottle, let me pour for him....(Guest bending down to pour a drink) Mr.Taiga is this enough Sir.

(Taiga ignores the guest )

Taiga : (Staring at Disha) Is this the important work you said... (Disha looking down) Am asking you, answer me damn it... Did you come here to pour drinks for other men....Is this how you repay me for sending you out...I don't even know who he is,(looking at the guest) but you enjoy serving him..

Disha : It..It's not what you think I..he just misunderstood me for...

Taiga : Shut the f**k up.....Your explanation can wait. (Turning to the guest) Do you know who she is.

(The guest moves back)

Ah!!? How dare you will make her pour drink for a filthy man like you...

Guest : Si..Sir I didn't know she was related to you, really sorry for mistaking....Madam (running to Disha) Please, please forgive me....I swear on my children,I didn't know you were important person to Mr.Taiga.

Disha : (Stands between Taiga and the guest) if you are angry with me, show it on me..Don't involve others, I already told you he mistook me for someone else.

Taiga : (Claps his hands) Great!!!! So you are telling me,he mistook you for someone..But you didn't tell him that. Okay, why didn't you tell him that..

Disha : I tired but..

Taiga : I know, I know...Cuz you just want to be with other men,this work, passion, dream job all are just an excuse for you to rub on other men...Am I right?.

(Everyone starts looking at Taiga and Disha)

Disha : (Looking around) Don't talk non-sense, let's go home and talk...

Taiga : Why?...Am I embarrassing you, ah?? didn't you feel that when you were bending down and pouring drink for him.

(Crowd starts mumbling)

Jonas, Alex , Justin and Debe running toward Disha and Taiga,

Jonas : Taiga...What is..(Looking at Disha) Disha (In shock) What the hell are you doing here?

Alex : So this is Disha.

Debe : (Running to Taiga's side) What are you doing?, can't you leave him alone for a second. (Pointing at Disha)

Disha : It's...Jonas I came here to do my work on behalf of ELA's editing group..

Jonas : The shitty head MRV, is he testing my patience...

(MRV hiding inside his coat and starts running to the exit)

Tai.... Brother...Why don't you take her home and ask her calmly..

(Taiga stares at Jonas for awhile and then takes Disha's hand and leaves the hall)

Disha : Taiga, listen....What are you doing?.. It hurts ahhh! Taiga please stop..

Taiga : Shut the f**k up and come with me.