The Symbol

Next day---Airport,

Pete : Hey, Cap, am here... (Waving his hand)

(Jonas walking to him)

Jonas : Great, come with me (checking the surrounding) go with him (pointing one of his men) and decode the video.

Pete : (laughs) I already did it.

Jonas : (Turns in shock) What!? but you said it will take at least two to three hours to do it.

Pete : Yep, it took more than I thought but the first stage took less time... So, the video is here.

Jonas : (Pulling Pete aside) Seriously ? Did you see the video. (Pete nods) It's not Disha (Pete nods again) Who is that then?

Who did it...Who killed our sister.

Pete : Am sorry Cap, I couldn't get that part, but I found something that could help you with your findings. (Opening his bag)

Jonas : Wait.. Not here..

(Both leaving the airport)

In the car,

Pete : (Opening his laptop) look at this video, before decoding it, there is a swap before Disha taking the kid from your sister...Can you see this (pointing at the video) your sister is giving her the kid...

Jonas : This is what you got...I know this already.

Pete : Look at the time in the screen Cap.

Jonas : (Looking at the screen for a while) She was alive.

Pete : Who is she talking to at this time.

Jonas : It's Justin.. (Pete looks in shock) No no, it's not him...But I don't understand what am I looking for.

Pete : For this (turning his laptop)

Jonas : (In shock) Who are these people....

Pete : And cut..(Turning the laptop toward him)

Jonas : What happened, show me more, I want to see their faces.

Pete : You can't, they cleared their face very cleverly.

(Jonas bangs on the seat)

But, I found this (showing a symbol) this is the clue I found for you... I don't know anything about this... And I don't know where to find this..

Car stops

Jonas : Come with me.

Pete : Where? library? (following Jonas) Where are you taking me.. (Standing in shock)

Di..Did that elevator came from the basement.

Jonas : Are you going to come in or

Pete : (Running into the elevator) God -12 blocks.. How...Are you the Batman..

Jonas : (Sighs) come on, we need to device a plan.

(Pete getting out from the elevator and looking at the symbol a dragon sitting at the back of the throne which is placed on the middle of a hell fire)

Pete : Wait!! Seriously!? Cap, what is this..

Jonas : What?

Pete : You are taking me to the dragon's wing base.

Jonas : Why are you looking shocked.. Don't waste time, Taiga might see us...We need to leave after finding the symbol.

Pete : Why is he coming here?

Jonas : Cuz, this is his lair..

Pete : Do...Don..Don't Jo..Joke, look my hands and legs are shaking (showing his shaking limbs and legs)

Jonas : (Turning to Pete to show Taiga's picture," sitting on the throne") Do you trust me now... If we don't hurry, we will be hanging in this list, (Showing him the pictures of defeated warlords).

(Pete running behind Jonas).

Opens the door ,

Pete : What room is this.

Jonas : This is where we are going to find the symbol now

(Both looking at huge number of files arranged---looking like a library)

Pete : We are going to die Cap.