Jealous?

Taiga's room,

(Taiga Immediately pulling his hand from Debe's)

Taiga : What do you think.... Is she jealous.

Debe : (Sighs) You called me early in the morning just to make her jealous.

Taiga : I made her angry yesterday, I didn't know what to do so I called Jonas to rescue me, he said, "how much angry a girl can be but if she sees another woman with her husband she will forget that and starts acting close to him".

Debe : You are the only one who takes suggestions from that blockhead Jonas... If a woman sees her husband with other woman, she will be bathing in anger...

I can't believe you called me just to make the situation worse.

Taiga : Deb!! Deb!! You are the only female friend I have, you know that too... I don't know what to do with Disha... Whatever I do, it only makes things worse..

Debe : Tai, look... Each girl is a different flower, they have their own personalities and specialties... But studying them is not easy as studying a flowers characteristics. Just do your part right, make her feel safe and protected.

Take one step at a time. Now take rest.

(Leaving the room and dumps into Disha)

Debe : (Straight face) Did they gave him the medication list.

Disha : Yes.

Debe : Take care of him... I left him to you only because of the love I have for him.. He wanted you to be happy and I wanted him to be happy... If anything happens to him, you know what will happen.

(Leaves the Mansion)

Disha : What did I do...Why is she lashing out at me.

(Moving to their room)

Taiga : Did you find your book.

Disha : Yes, why...

Taiga : I wanted to read a book too.

Disha : Read. Why are you asking me..

Taiga's POV,

I think she is jealous... (Smiles)

Taiga : How can I

Disha : Your hands are good Mr. Taiga.. Read it for yourself. (Getting a book from his drawer and keeping it next to him)

Taiga : (Trying to sit) Hisss.... Ahhh!! Awww..

Disha : (Gritting her teeth) Give it to me.

"How to make a girl fall in love with you in 30 days"...

For real (stares at him)

Taiga : What.. I just feel like reading it.

Disha : (Staring at him and rolls her eyes) tell me the page number.

Taiga : Hum... Page 46.

Disha : (Turning to page 46 and starts reading)

Tip 56 : Find *whether she is submissive or domineering...

Taiga's POV*,

Hmm thinking back... She was acting as submissive only to protect her friends... Then what type of girl she is...

(Disha looking at Taiga who is being lost in thoughts)

Disha's POV,

What is he thinking about... Ah!!

Disha : Taiga? Taiga? Hmm?

Taiga's POV,

What if she is domineering.... We both will have same nature... Will it be good.

Disha : Chris (shaking his hand)

Taiga : Ah??..

Disha : What are you thinking about.

Taiga : Nothing... Nothing... Go ahead.

Disha : Tip 57 : If she is submissive tie her... (gasps)

(Closes the book and throws back into the drawer)

Taiga : What..what..why did you stop.

Disha : (Throat cracks) am tired.

Taiga : What you mean you are tired when you slept like a pig just few hours before.

Disha : I am not in the mood now.

Taiga : Don't go overboard Disha... If my condition was normal I would tied you up on this bed and had my way.

Disha's POV,

Did he read that part before... How did he say it without reading it...Okay..okay.. Calm down, don't show it on your face.

Disha : Hmm... But your condition is not normal.. So just stay quiet in your place.

Taiga : What did you say..(Disha starts running from the room) WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU...

(Disha turns back and teases him by making faces)

You!!

(Runs again)

Silly woman... (Taiga smiles to himself)