Horror Movie

Taiga's Mansion,

Taiga : It is our first movie together, why don't we start with something romantic.. Atleast a comedy movie... I know many movies of Jim Carrey, stephen chow and...

Disha : Taiga, watching horror movies are best at this hour... Don't tell me you are scared.

Taiga : Scared?.. Me?... (laughs) Okay, go-ahead and play..

(Disha playing the movie)

Disha : Here we go...

(Sitting on the edge of the bed)

Taiga : Why are you sitting there when you have space here.

Disha : I like watching it from here.

(Paranormal sounds)

Hum... I think you are right... This place is not that good (moving next to Taiga).

(Disha closely watching the movie)

(Power cut in a scene)

Why the power goes off in this situation.

Taiga : Now a door from somewhere will open..

Disha : How do you know...

Taiga : It's always the same when comes to horror movies..

(Door creaking sound)

I told you right... Now the main character will walk into the room (Disha moving closer to Taiga where their bare skin touches)

Why is your body so cold.

Disha : Ah?.. I don't know.

Taiga : Okay, am going to sleep.

Disha :What... Wait.. Wait... Why.

Taiga : What, why... I hate these type of movies.. I can't watch it anymore.

Disha : If you sleep now, it means you are scared.

Taiga : Yes, I am... I am really scared of horror movies.. Happy. (Slides down to sleep)

Disha : (Disha looking at the movie) Oh no!! TAIGA... I feel sleepy too. (runs to the TV and switches off)

Taiga : I can't sleep...

Disha : Why.

Taiga : That movie is running inside my head.

Disha : It's just a movie why are you acting weird.

Taiga : It reminds me of my childhood, whenever I watch a horror movies there was no one to console me when I was afraid of dark.... No one tugged me inside the bedsheet and waited till I slept...Nobody smiled at me and said, it is just a movie Chris...

Disha : Taiga... Am..

Taiga : Can I hug you.

Disha : Ah?

Taiga : You can turn over me if I fall asleep.

(Taiga hugs Disha and Disha burries her face on his chest)

(Taiga smiles and winks)

(Taking out his mobile behind her back and starts texting Jonas)

Taiga : Hey Jo... It worked.

Disha : Am I hurting your ribs.

Taiga : (Startles) No no... I am fine... Can you put your arms around me.

(Disha slowly wraps him)

Jonas : I toldya... Horror movies always works..

Few hours before,

Jonas : Call from the Mansion, at this hour... Hmm? (picking up the call)

Disha : Hey Jo..

Jonas : Yo... Whatsup..Are you having fun.

Disha : Yeah... Can you tell me what type of movies Taiga likes to watch..

Jonas : Movies.... (simultaneously texts Taiga)

Hey Bro... Disha is asking me for your favorite genre.

Taiga : Really.... Is she planning for a movie night.. But I don't think, she would.

Jonas : Why.

Taiga : Cuz I made her angry just few hours before.

Jonas : Then, she must be planning to play the opposite genre which am not going to say.

What you want me to do... Tell me quick.

Taiga : I don't know... Just tell her whatever you feel like.

Jonas : Okay then, horror will work...I will tell her that you hate horror movies... You just go with the flow. Horror movies will always bring people together.

Taiga : Really.. Can I trust you this time.

Jonas : Oh brother... Come on... This will definitely work... Tell her you hate horror movies...If she asks why, add some imaginary emotional flashbacks..

All the best.. Try using this and bring her close.

Present - On the bed,

Taiga : She completely fell for my acting Jo.. Okay, I will tell you in detail tomorrow.. Now am getting back to hugging.

Jonas : Hugging?.... Great.. Tai (Hungs up) Seriously, husband and wife sails in the same boat when it comes to shutting me off.

(Taiga throws his mobile on the bed and starts hugging Disha back)