Afraid Of Future

Taiga's POV,

Why is she so happy? (looking at Disha who is greeting others with a huge smile on her face) Is she that happy to leave me with others... Or is she happy to see everyone back again... Whatever it is, she held my hand just now (clenching his hand) am not going to loose this feeling because of my stupid thoughts. (Taking his hand to his chest) am going to keep you smiling.

Afternoon-Mansion,

Disha : Mr. Hutsun, where did Bob go, he left his gift box here.

Hutsun : He is in the parking space Madam Disha.

Disha : Oh god... (Running to the parking)

(Staring at the cars which are moving to the exit gate)

Did they leave so soon ( looking at the maids who are leaving as well ) ...

Why did you send them Bob.

Bob : We still have few things to do for the kid... Since am back, I don't think I can take care of her with him together.... So I...

Disha : Stop.. (pouts) I would have asked Taiga to give few days off.. I thought of spending more time with them... (Noticing a glint in his eyes)

Hey what happen...

Bob : Nothing... Let's go inside.

Disha : I thought we were friends. (Bob looks down) what is it... You know you can tell me anything.

Bob : It's just, am worried about our future, when Benit asked me to adopt a baby, I just said yes without thinking about anything... But now holding Hannah in my arms, those tiny pinkish fingers, legs, her eyes, her smile.... I love her so much (tearing up)

What if she hates us.

Disha : Hey.. (putting her hand around his shoulder) She won't... What makes you think like that.

Bob : (Stays quiet) You don't know Disha... Still some people are staring at us like we are murd*rers, rap*sts, terr**ist or like some kind of bugs. .. What did we do wrong to people to hate us. What we can do for being attracted to a same gender... (Breaks down)

What if they do the same thing to our Hannah, that poor thing, she wouldn't even know why they are hating us when she starts growing up, what if they mess her life too... I think we made a mistake, if we had just left her in that orphanage she would have gotten a good, normal family.

Disha : Define normal?

(Bob lifts his head to look Disha)

Do you really think a woman and man getting married together and having a baby means normal family....

Maybe for some people...But do you know what normal family to me is, two people who fell in love deeply in love and sharing that love to the third person with pure and tiny heart. Raising that person to love everyone....

We are living in a generation where people teach their own kids to push and stamp everyone on their ways. If that's what means normal is.... Just be abnormal...

Look, Bob, not everyone sees the world with the same eyes, some might like the blue sky, some might like the night sky, just because they hate the night sky... Do the earth stops orbiting around the sun... Like that, don't stop loving them...

Love with your heart, work with your brain.

You have a very good family, Benit is a kind person and he loves you so much.... The people who hates you are not even going to get you anything or do something to make your life better, so stop listening to them and start looking at your family. People who knows you will never hate you...

If they still hate you, tell them to complain god for his creation if they believe in god, if they don't, tell them to talk to your hormones, if your hormones listens to them , get changed.... Thank them and move on with your life.

(Bob laughs)

Now come on..let's go inside before he calls us.

(Both smiles)

Bob : Thanks Disha