I Trust Her

Taiga's Mansion,

Bob : (Whispers) What you mean you hope...Where is she...I told you to find her on your way.

Jonas : (Whispers) Do you think I didn't, I went to that hotel but no one was there not even the security..Everyone left soon because of the heavy snowfall.

Bob : If she had, she should have reached here an hour before but where is she now.

Inside the car--Disha's POV

I wonder what is happening in the mansion (checking the watch) No one must notice my absence, especially Mr.Hutsun...Am sorry Bob I didn't mean to put you in this situation...It just..

Disha!? Disha!?.... Why do you look tensed.

(Disha shakes her head and looking at her watch again)

Relax, we will reach on time...Dont worry okay.

Taiga's Mansion,

Taiga : (Loosening his tie and unbuttoning his first three buttons) I will give you all five minutes (hops and sits on the nearby table) Tell me where she is..

Hutsun : (Steps forward) We didn't know master, I thought she was inside and locked the door as you said..

(Taiga turning his gaze to Bob)

Bob : (Stepping forward) She was in there when I last checked Sir... I even heard noises, since I was ordered not to go inside I didn't stepped in to check it Sir.

(Steps back)

Taiga : (Hops down from the table) So no one knows where she is....I want to check all the footages.. Bring it.

(Sitting before his computers) Run it...

(Video starts) I just hope she didn't do anything stupid like trying to run away from me.

(Watching the footages from the morning) Where did you go Disha... Come on (pauses) What time is it. (Bob swallows)

Hutsun : 1:10 pm Sir.

Taiga : Why she is not here in her room.

Hutsun : She went to the study to get a book, she came back within few minutes asusual...

(Taiga nods and plays the video again)

Video footage At 3:45 pm,

(Disha goes to the washroom)

Taiga : She didn't leave the washroom (closes the laptop) she is brilliant, isn't she Hutsun (smiles)

(Snaps his fingers to call his men) Check the washroom, she must have left something in the rush.

(Two of his men walks to washroom including Bob and Jonas)

Inside the washroom,

(Both pretends like searching)

Jonas : What are you going to do now..There is no way we can escape from this.... Damn, what was she thinking while doing this. Look, if you want to be alive just go and tell him the truth...Tell him that she ran away from him... (Bob doesn't buldge to his words) what are you doing am talking to you (pulling him).

(A small paper falls).

What is this..

Bob : (Sighs) She asked me to use this in case of emergency..

Jonas : What you mean (taking it from his hand)

(Opening the paper)

If you are reading this Bob or Mr.Hutsun, don't worry I didn't run away from the mansion, but yeah ironically I did, but for a good cause...Dont worry I will be back before even he finds this out... If you don't believe me, send his men to Hotel Milan, I came here to give my one last presentation. Please manage until I return...I will be there before 9 pm.

Let's talk about my punishment later.

And you believe this.. (Bob nods)

Bob : I know she will be back... If not why did she leave this behind... You know yourself that she won't put others life on the line...Think about MRV and the staffs...

Jonas : But I saw her friends leaving the town.(Bob stands in shock) On the way home I saw them with their bags...And moreover Charles is in town don't you find it suspicious.

Bob : (Shakes his head) When she gave this letter to me.. She said," Bob I won't do anything that hurts you, if am late please use this...No one will doubt you...I will take the blame".Why should she say that, if she plans to run.

(Leaving the paper for the men to find and moves from that place to another)

Few minutes later---Bedroom,..

Taiga's men : Sir found this inside the drawer.

(Taiga takes the paper)

Jonas : We are dead..

(Taiga starts to laugh)

Is he laughing? or am I hallucinating?

(Turns to Bob but Bob is already frozened looking at Taiga's reaction)

Jonas : Tai...Ah..Why are you laughing, aren't you angry.

Taiga : Why should I be angry... I knew she wouldn't run away from me... I was amazed to see her escaping skills from my men.... from me... Fine whatever...Call MRV and ask him to send her home soon, we have a birthday party to celebrate.

Jonas : I don't understand (turning and looking at all the shocked faces) You are really not angry?.

Taiga : Jonas, am trying to trust again as you said... She is mine, nothing or no one can change that... To prove it I was planning to propose her (showing him the ring box) if I am going to start this relationship I need to trust my soon to be wife.... And to be honest...I really like being like this without thinking about anything..

I trust her.. She will come home....I can feel it.