Childhood

Taiga's room,

Disha : Chris, I was afraid that's why I  behaved like that, I didn't mean to...

Taiga : It's okay Disha, I can understand and I am not complaining you for not trusting me.

Disha's POV,

What happened to this guy, this is not the Taiga I know, I had only seen him rough and tough but this Taiga, who is he....

That whole night he didn't even touched me, usually he used hug me from behind while sleeping but tonight he is sleeping on the other corner leaving me on the other side of the bed, it's not that am missing it but still, it feels weird...

Next day--In the garden,

(Disha watering the plants)

Mr.Hutsun : Miss Disha, we have workers to do these work, give that to me, if master see's this he will send everyone out.

Disha : Speaking of him, where is he?

Mr.Hutsun : Didn't he tell you, (Disha shakes her head) He went to do some office works.

Disha : But today is a holiday..Who will work on holidays.

Mr.Hutsun : (Smiles) Myself...(Disha pouts)

Disha : Why is he like this Mr.Hutsun.

Mr.Hutsun : (Pretending) Who Miss.Disha?..

Disha : Chris ofcourse.

(Mr.Hutsun smiles brightly)

What is it Mr.Hutsun.

Mr.Hutsun : It's just, after so many years, am hearing his name again...

Disha : (Sitting straight and looking at the artificial pond) Yesterday, I accused him for something which he didn't do, I thought he will hurt me for that but instead he looked hurt for not trusting him...I don't understand, how can he expect me to trust him, after everything he had done to me...I can't figure out him Mr.Hutsun, one day he is behaving like the most scariest person and the next day he is like a kid..Which is real?

Mr.Hutsun : Both! Mr and Mrs Taiga didn't have a baby for a very long time, after seeing many doctors and undergoing treatments young master was born, until the age four he was behaving like a normal child after that, he started to behave differently, he couldn't able to control his emotions.. But Mrs.Elizabeth Taiga, helped him to keep it under control.

Disha : Yeah, I already know about this, Jonas told that Taiga had IED..

Mr.Hutsun : (Smirks) Yeah, we were responsible somehow, after loosing Mrs.Elizbeth's master Taiga started to drink a lot and he didn't cared about young master and little madam Jess..At the age of 10,he started living on his own while taking care of his sister...I still remember the day when he came to me and asked how to protect his sister from eagles.. Madam Elizabeth taught him enemies are eagles..(smiles).In that small age, they made him to think, that he was responsible for his mom's death, including his dad... That's why he is searching for his mother's murderers to prove them wrong...They say Money, Mansion, Cars and Companies can't give a person the peace they need, that's true, his childhood life is the best example for that.. Now this house is packed with people but in his childhood, it was only him and his sister...To him his mom and sister were the only human beings but he lost both or them who he thought as his world, just think what he might be going through...He might not be completely good but there is still some goodness left in him (Mr.Hutsun leaves).

Disha's POV,

Atleast, I had my grandparents to look after me after my parents death, but this guy grew up alone in this big mansion by taking care of himself and his sister..What he went through to change like this.. I must do something about this now.. Poor guy!