Be With Me

Taiga's Mansion,

Disha : Let's treat your hand first..

Disha's POV,

He slowly let go of his grip and gave his wounded hand to me, I made him sat on the couch and took his hand to stop the bleeding, I know this will make the situation worse for me but for now I need him to trust me so that I can leave this place later... I used an antiseptic to clean his wound, I started from the edges of his wound, he didn't make any sound, I mean every living being must feel pain even it's some kind of beast but he didnt even move his hand even when I touched his wound directly with the medicine, I looked up to see how he is controlling his pain....

He...He was just staring at me with a different expression on his face, for a second his eyes felt so pure to me... I forgot myself and fell into his trap for awhile forgetting everything, the cold breeze helped me to get back to my position... I turned my gaze again to his wound saying, " Am going to apply some antibiotic, tell me when it hurts".

Taiga : It won't..

Disha : No, Taiga... The description on the medicine says, (looking at the antibiotic tube and reads the description) "you feel slight burning sensation, and pain". So (looking back at Taiga) tell me when It hur..

Taiga : I can endure anything for you Disha.

(Disha applies the medicine)

Disha : It's done.. You have to take rest.

Taiga : Where are you going? ( Disha swallows) lie down next to me.

Disha : Of course, I am going to lie down next to you..Where do you think I can sleep then.

(Disha lying next to Taiga but facing the other side)

(Taiga Moving closer to Disha and hugs her from behind)

Taiga?

Taiga : Please Disha, don't move.. Please, I never pleaded to anyone before, you will be the first and last person... I just want someone to hold, that is all I need (Disha stops moving) Please, don't push me away, give me a chance... All I ask is for one chance..

(Disha turning to face Taiga)

(Looking deep into her eyes) Please...

(Disha nods) Really!?

Disha : Only one..

Taiga : That's more than enough (hugging her tightly and burying his face on her body) can you caress my hair.. Mom used to do that when I was kid and you did that too.. (Disha frowns) when I was bleeding last time, you stayed with me like this and caressed my hair.. Can you do that again.

Disha's POV,

I started caressing his hair, asking myself, why am I doing this to him... Why did I say yes to him... I still don't know what made me say that but now here I am digging my own grave... I looked down at my chest to see what he was doing.

Disha : Taiga (whispers) Taiga?..

Did he fall asleep, this soon..

(Caressing his head --falling back to that trap again)

He must be tired... (Sighs)

I seriously don't know how I feel about you Taiga.. Am trying to find myself too.. (smirks) The more I get to know you, the more I realise you are not that demon who killed my friend.. And I want to believe that too... Guess I can't.