Hell

Taiga's Mansion,

(Disha standing in shock)

Disha's POV,

I already prepared myself for this....I did something which I shouldn't have done...But it's already late to think about it....I must accept this...Atleast it will end soon right... No one will get hurt or struggle for me... (Closing her eyes with tears)

Taiga : No...No (opening her eyes) Death is an easy way to punish you.... You will leave me and move with that b**tard to heaven... (Throwing his gun down) I won't let that happen... I will take you with me to the hell....

Before...(Moving closer to her) that I will show how life in hell will be..

(Pushing her on the bed)

Disha : Taiga....Please...

(Not listening to her)

Taiga (trying to push him from her)....Listen to me..

Taiga : (Grabs her bra strip) Shut your mouth. You lost your chance.

Disha : Taiga (covers her body with her hands) Please....I accept....What I did is wrong...Getting on his car, is the only mistake I made other than that I did nothing...Nothing happened between us...

Taiga : (Slaps her) I told you to shut your mouth (removes her bra)

Disha : Ahhhhh? please (rolls to the other side while covering her breasts).

Taiga : (Grabbing her hair from behind and tilting her head up) You need a man right... Was he good.... (Removing his clothes with one hand) how did he do? (lying on top of her wrapping his arm around her neck) tell me... (Disha sobs) Was he rough or soft... Did you had fun... (Pressing her head against the bed) Now have fun with me..

Disha : Taiga...Taiga...Please....(Forcing him inside her body) Taigaaaaa... Ahhggg (gripping the bed sheet in pain).

Taiga : (Leaning down to her ears while moving faster) Did he kiss you... Ah? answer me.... ANSWER ME...

(Disha cries in pain)

Tell me where did he touch you....Did he grabbed your neck from front or from behind like me.... (Disha fists her hand) tell me, how did you get that love bite... Say something (moves faster).

(Disha covering her face in shame)..

Disha : (Cries) Let me go....Please... PLEASE

Taiga : (Turns her around) What did you say (Disha bringing her leg to cover herself has he was holding her hands at top of her head) Why am I not good... Is he better than me... (Holding her cheeks putting little pressure) Listen, your time of being my lover gaining my trust is over.... From now on, you are just my pleasure doll... (Spreading her legs forcibly and letting him in again)... Let see how you go against me this time (lacing his fingers with hers and holds her tight against the bed)

(Disha cries in pain as he moves)

(Taiga starts biting her neck and moves to her collarbone without slowing down)

Am going to make you mine step by step... Make you regret everything....Even your birth..(Smiles devilishly) No one is going to come for your help this time.. Mark my words.