8 PM

Taiga's Room--Next day,

Ryan : Sir!! Sir!! I found her birthday....(Standing speechless after realising the presence of Royals)... Am sorry Sir, I didn't mean to interrupt... I

Taiga : Not a problem... Wait outside, I will join you shortly.

Ryan : Yes sir.. (Leaves in backwards)

Inside the room,

Taiga : Look, money is not a problem... I can spend how much ever you want but I want to be successful in the end. Everyone likes to bet on the dark horse... Am I right (Royal nods) Good... Now, I like the way the project goes (crossing his leg while going through the file) but I want to see the better version of this within two months... Do you get it (pointing the file at him)..

Royal : So shall we sign the agreement. (Taiga nods) Let's announce our cooperation through the press, it will be much easier to work through other things.

Taiga : Fine.. I will arrange it by tomorrow.

Taiga's Mansion--Study,

Bob : Everything is ready but about the time I can't give you 8 hours...Sorry Miss Disha, you have to shrink the time to 5.... I can't manage more than that.

Disha : But (looking Bob's worried face before talking) Okay, Thank you... That will be enough.

Bob : Great!! Great then.(Giving Disha a pleasing look) Do you really want to do it.

Disha : I will be fine...Dont worry and I won't run, I promise, If that's what you are worried about.

Bob : Miss.Disha, I may pledged my loyalty to Master Taiga...I will truly follow him under any circumstances... I made a promise to protect him even by giving my life but never promised to take another life for him... I am concerned about you, I don't want you to get into any trouble...You didn't even see half of his anger. So be careful...Don't take this as an advice...Take this as a warning.... Tomorrow I will help you to get out of this mansion for 5hrs... More or less...Just be on time... (Disha nods) I placed some cash on this book, don't forget to take it with you... Since we can't use any of his cars our only option is the cab. Take care.

Wait before we leave when will you get home, I need to prepare a distraction beforehand..

Disha : 8pm...Sharp.

(Both leaves the study at different time intervals)

Taiga's room,

Taiga : So Ryan, you were saying..

Ryan : Sir, I have a good news and a bad news.

Taiga : What is it..

Ryan : Good news is I found miss Disha's birthday and bad news is I don't think we have enough time to prepare for a surprise.

Taiga : Did you forget who I am or are you trying to joke. Tell me when is her birthday.

Ryan : It's... It's tomorrow Sir. It will take 13 hrs to reach our country.

(Taiga cocks his eyebrow)

I don't think we can make it by tomorrow even we make it, we won't reach home on time.

(Taiga clicking his pen in a deep thought)

Taiga : So it's tomorrow (a wide smile spreads all over his face)... I can't believe it (stops clicking) Tell the royals the press conference is today....(Looking at Ryan ) Eve... Ask our pilot to get the flight ready...We will be leaving our country by 9 am and before that, call the best birthday event organizers ask them to come up with best surprise party ever..Inform Hutsun... Only Hustun.. Disha must not know anything about this.. Even no one in the mansion should know.

If everything goes right we'll be there by 9pm. Everything must go right.

I can't wait to see her surprised look.