Whisper

Study room,

Taiga : (Smells Disha's hair while holding onto her) I thought I was not good at acting...Hmm!! you even bring out the features I didn't even realise I had within me..

Disha : (Pushing him away) What?

Taiga : (Pulling her again and kissing her shoulder) Don't you remember what I said before leaving to Swizz....

(Disha thinking back)

The day before he leaves--

(Moving closer to Disha and whispers)...

You had been successfully hidden behind my brother and Justin far too long than I expected, it will end when I come back....I will make you run to me and accept my proposal. I swear I will do it Disha.....

(Disha moves back in shock by covering her mouth).

Did I succeed in what I said (smiles). But I didn't had any plans to bring Jonas into this I swear....It was you, you made it simple for me, I just told him one single lie (Disha stares at Taiga) that you were not a v**gin... It's not a lie anymore isn't it..

Within two days I will get the license to trail your body every day (running his hands between her breasts and moves further below with each words spoken) every minute....

(Disha pushes his hand away) Act all tough while you can... I will make everything disappear within a week after our marriage.

Disha : (Clenches her fist) You can do whatever you want....Torture me, marry me, sleep with me number of times, but you can't win my love...You won't... (Taiga smiles)

Taiga : (Laughs) Hahahaha...Oh honey, who said I want your love, (face straightens) my love for you is gone at the moment when I saw you with him naked...Even thou he didn't sleep with you, something doesn't add up.

Disha : You are right... He had every chance to sleep with me, but he didn't do it because he loved me with all his heart not like you.. All he was trying to do was to protect me. Even when we were apart I was able to feel his love for me...And that is called true love... Unlike you he didn't come for my body. (Taiga gritting his teeth) Oh, am sorry how can you understand love when you use your own brother to do your amends.....I really wish you death...With all my heart.

Taiga : (Laughs hard) Finally, the truth....I accept everything you said except for the one (moving closer to her) did no one teach you...There is no death for a devil.... (Taiga moves back) By the way, the fact you were v**gin doesn't change anything.... You played your game very well so far...Now sit back and watch the founder's moves..... I will not do anything until our wedding....After that, I can't promise you any good... Am going to torture every cells in your body...

If you were not pure, you would have been dead by now....Which will happen eventually since your heart is still fluttering his name... (sighs) see, I can hear it from here... Char...les...Char...les....Char...les....Char...les.

Hmm...I feel like putting my hand through your chest (pointing at her chest) and stop that heart of yours....It is making me mad...(Gritting his teeth) If I can't fill your heart with my love, then I will fill it with the hate...It must only think of me either way.. (Smirks)