One Last Time

Outside the Mansion,

(Gwen getting into the car)

Dylan : Do you think this is necessary...She is already in big trouble.

Gwen : I don't care....I don't really care about the damn problem she is going through..(Dylan stares in shock)

Dylan : You are planning to mess someone's life for this papers (pointing at the file)

Gwen : Papers?...(smirks) Papers?..This is her life now Dylan, she should have accepted it from the beginning but instead she forgot the state she was in and started to put all her effort and time.... For what do you think... (Throwing the file) For this f**king papers. (Dylan expression changes) And you are asking me to give this hardwork to someone who didnt even dropped a sweat... Am not that cruel Dylan...I can't be...

Dylan : But Gwen, we dont have to give this to anyone, we will do it...We all have our part in this.

Gwen : This project was my goal and her dream.. I will not do this without her... I said what I had to tell her...It's her choice now.. She can be in that hell for her whole life, am not going to help her or even going to ask her why... But before accepting that life I want her to see how successful she is... And the change she could make.

Dylan : Do you think she will be coming.

Gwen : She will, she have to.

Taiga's Room,

(Disha getting up from the floor, wiping her tears before opening the door)

Bob : Miss.Disha, do you need something.

Disha : (Shocked) Bob? What are you doing outside the room.

Bob : I...Am just guarding your room, am sorry Miss.Disha, it's master's order. Please don't

Disha : No No, actually I need your help (Bob steps back a little) Please, listen to me..

Bob : What is it.

Disha : I...I want you to help me get out of this mansion just for 8hrs.. (Bob shakes his head and covers his face).

Bob : Miss.Disha, you know I can't go against master.

Disha : I know...look I'll take everything, If I get caught, just point me out...I will take the blame.. Please, take this as my last request...

Bob : Why don't you ask master directly.

Disha : Do you think he will let me go...Just like that.

(Bob sighs)

Please Bob, please.

Bob : When?

Disha : Thursday..

Bob : You mean coming Thursday.... (Bangs his head on the wall) We only have three days left, how can we....Did you forget, the cameras in your room.. Oh good Lord.

Disha : I know, that's why am asking your help, I can't do this alone...

Bob : Okay, even if we disabled the camera, how are you going to leave the mansion.

Disha : Washroom? There is no camera in washroom,I can get out from there.

Bob : Even the height is low... Okay. I don't know miss Disha, I will try to find something, remember after this....My debt is over... You helped me once and am returning the favor now..

(Disha nods)

I will make a plan and let you know by tomorrow until then just behave like always. Don't make any sudden changes in your behavior...

Ring!!Ring!!

Sh*t it must be him.

Hutsun : Yes master, no she is not in the living area... Yes, I will look for her immediately.

Miss.Disha?. Miss.Disha.

Bob, where is she..

Bob : (Casually) Oh, she went to the study I guess..

Hutsun : Study? (Bob nods)

(Disha coming out of the study with a book in her hand)

Miss.Disha you are here....Hello!! master, she went to study to get a book.. Okay master.. Thank you.

(Looking at Disha) Next time, can you please let me know before leaving the room (Smiles)

(Disha nods)

(Before entering into the room signals Bob one last time)

(Whispers) One last time please (Both shuts the door)