Leaving To Swiss

Justin's House,

Jonas : Are you asking me to leave her life in those idiots hand. That's not happening, not when am here.

Justin : Jo!! why can't you understand this, we can't do both the jobs at the same time..You have to decide.. And am not telling you to leave her, you yourself said, Taiga is not going to leave her until he finds the real enemy, if we want her to be completely free, we have stop worrying about Disha and start looking for Jess murderer's.

We will help them Jo (placing a hand on Jonas's shoulder.

Disha's Friends ,

Pete : It happened just like I thought, In the end Jonas will always go back to his brother's side,who are we or who is Disha to him.

Lina : Quit your quotes, just tell us your plan..

Pete : Let's give one copy to Disha.

Cassy : (Bangs the table and stands up immediately) This is not going to work, trust me.

Pete : Why...why.. why..

Cassy : Don't you remember what he said, there is always a person following her secretly, how do you think we can meet her and more over, last time she asked us who we are.

Pete : Cas, she was trying to help us.. You know that too.. And about that secret person, I have an idea.

Cassy : Lina, tell me how crazy his idea is.

Lina : We reached that level already Cas, on the other hand, what he's saying is right, there is no one now we can trust, I mean as per your calculations, if Jonas is on Taiga's side, we will be dead along with Disha, so our final chance is giving the evidence to Disha and pray for our lives, We can't delay anymore Cas, we don't even know where Charles is, now it's up to us.

Taiga's Office--Next day,

Jonas : Hey Tai, did you ask me to come here.

Taiga : Yeah (closing his pen) I heard that you are spending (getting up from his chair) half of the day in the base (Jonas swallows).

Jonas : Ah!! ahm!! (wiping his forehead) you know.. It's about..

Taiga : (Smiles) Relax Jo, Am happy that you are coming back around. (Jonas smiles awkwardly)

Actually I called you to say that am leaving to Swizz by next week.

Jonas : To meet the royals?  (Taiga nods) Great, when you will be back.

Taiga : Four or five days... I want you to take care of Disha..

Jonas : Ohoh!! how is everything going between you two.

Taiga : (Smiles) I don't understand this thing happening between us Jo, few months ago she rejected me and I was so very angry on her, but now we both are still staying together. Playing, teasing and sleeping together like nothing happened...

Jonas : (Smirks) Do you think she will like you..

Taiga : She will..(smiles)

Jonas : What if she doesn't.

Taiga : (Stares at Jonas) SHE WILL.. She have to.

Jonas : (Takes a step back) Yeah, she will ofcourse, I was just kidding. You go without any worries, I'll keep her safe.

Taiga : (Nods with a smile) okay then, I will take my leave.. I have some errands to finish before leaving.

(Taiga leaves the room)

Jonas : (Sighs) I don't know whether it's a good or bad news, still I have to pass this to Justin.

Justin's Office,

Justin : How is that a bad news idiot... We have one week to search the whole base to look for something, that might help us to find this mystery.

Disha's friends--ELA

Pete : Okay we are here, (both Cassy and Lina walking toward the entry) What the hell!? Stop stop (pulling them aside)

Cassy : What!! You asked this for..

Pete : (Sighs) Girls!! Patience please, we are not the owners or share holders or even employees how do you think you will pass through the security of the most famous event and advertisement company.

Cassy : Do you want to wait here for the whole day until she shows up...

Pete : Do we have a choice... If you want to make it right, you have to wait. Come on, take your positions...

Go!! Go!! Go!!