Without Love

Disha's Friends,

Lina : Hum!! (God he is so handsome) Where are we going now (Tugging her hair behind in a seductive way) Mr.Gray.

Jonas : Why don't you please stay quiet..So that I can do my work.

Pete : Puff..hahhahahhahhah.

(Lina signalling Pete to shut his mouth)

Charles : How is Disha ? Why did she ask you to leave us in a safe place..Is she okay? Please say something Mr.Gray.

Jonas : Hear out buddy...Am really in the edge of my nerves now, Don't make me to dump you all in the dungeon.

Cassy : (Looking at Charles's worried face) Don't mistake us Mr.Jonas, it's just we are worried about her..She always puts her in trouble to help us out..

Jonas : (Breathes out) She will be fine..Don't worry... I'm taking you all to one of my friend's house...He will be taking care of you for awhile.

(Everyone nods).

After a few hours reaching to his friend's house,

Jonas : We are here..Here you all will be safe cuz this place is in...

Lina and Pete : (Looking around and getting shocked and confused) Centre of the city.

Jonas : Yes.

Cassy : How is this going to help us hide from Taiga, we thought, you will take us somewhere isolated..But this one...

Jonas : Correct..Don't you think he will think as same as you..This will be the last place he will look for you people.

(Jonas's friend coming out with open hands)

Hey buddy (Both hugging each other)

Okay people..Meet my friend, Wassim..He will be your guardian from now on.

Wassim : Aslam walekum...

Charles : Hello.

Pete : Hey

(Cassy gives a smile)

Lina : Nice meeting you.

Wassim : You no need to worry about them Jo!! Take care of Taiga.

(Jonas leaves with a smile)

Ring!! Ring!!

Jonas : Thank God Al!! Why didn't you pick my call earlier, I was worried about you..Look, you stop chasing after Taiga, Disha's friends are safe..You Go home, I will go to....

Alex :  I found him Jo!!! He is with me now..Am taking him home.

Jonas : How is he..?

Alex : Fully drunk...He don't even know where he is going..What he is talking about.. Nothing.

Jonas : Okay...I will be home soon..Take care of him in my place.

After few hours--Jonas house,

Jonas : (Running inside the house) Where is he?

Alex : (Infront of Jonas room where Taiga is sleeping) In here..Sleeping..He is in so much pain Jo!! I didn't even had a slightest idea of him having this much pain buried inside him..

(Jonas putting his arm around her shoulder and gives a squeeze)

Jonas : No one knows.

Alex : (Looking at Jonas) He loves her Jo!! Can't you feel that...He is just not admitting it or I don't know how to say it...

Jonas : He didn't know it is love...(Alex nods)

Alex : Why? How can a person live without knowing what love is, How? How can't he even understand what is love Jo.