Ring

Taiga's Mansion,

Bob : Miss.Disha, It's time...You need to leave now... (Disha nods) I had set an alarm in this watch for you, it will ring 2 hours before 8...Try to be here before 8 pm.. Don't forget what I told you yesterday.

(Disha taking the watch from his hand and leaves).

Taiga---Inside the plane,

Ryan : Everything is getting ready while we are talking here sir.. Hum did you find her the gift you were searching.

(Taiga taking out a small box)

OHMYGOD!!!!

Taiga : (Taking a beautiful platinum ring enthrusted with small diamonds) How is this.

Ryan : You have a great taste boss... God, why am I not her.

Taiga : What? (Keeping the box in his pocket)

Ryan : I just envy her.... Don't mistake me Sir, don't you think it's little too soon.

Taiga : What is there to think, I love her..We had been in a relationship more than a year now.

(Ryan's mind voice:: Yeah according to your thoughts but I don't think she is in the same boat)

I don't want to waste any time...I want her, somehow it's going to happen one day why can't it be today...

(Ryan nods)

Taiga's Mansion--Disha's POV,

(Getting into the washroom as planned) I have only five hours, I ought to get out of this place now (climbing on the toilet seat) Just a little (opening the window) Thanks to the jeans... (Landing on the other side) No one must see me... Please. (Grabbing the railings on the windows to get down) Ufff!!! (Reaching the bottom and dusting herself) Now comes the hardest part... I must find a way to reach the other side of the wall without being noticed... Wait, the maids quarters, there is a back door which they use to leave the mansion, no one will be there to guard since it's a working hour... Great (Running to quarters) This is it..I just need to get past this door now...(Exhales and opens the door with caution)... Great (stepping out) Now run..

(Starts running to the main road to find a cab)

I have 4 hrs 35 mins left, I need to run fast...

(Reaching the main road)

(Breathing heavily)

TAXI!!? TAXI!?

(Getting inside the taxi)

Please take me to the hotel Milan..

Outside the hotel,

Dylan : Do you think she will be here.

Gwen : I.. I just hope (walking inside)

Jonas home-Jonas's POV,

(Watching News) Why did Tai arranged the press yesterday, isn't it suppose to happen today.... Hmm!! (rocking the baby) stop worrying about everything Jo!!

"Weather Report"--- The city is reported to experience heavy snow fall than last year..Expert says, it might last at least for three days.... So people living in the mountain areas are warned to stay in precaution, avoid any journey to the north for two days... In case of emergency contact 010-445 656 445...

(Walking to the window to show the kid his first snow fall)

Did you see it (Kid giggles) oh you like it... Do you want to play...ah (kissing the kid) hum wanna play with daddy (trying to open the door)

Alex : I will break your leg, if you take him out at this hour.

(Jonas closing the room returns back to his seat)

Disha--Inside the car,

(Looking out through the window) why is it snowing heavily.. (Sighs)

Driver : Here we are mam.

Disha : Thank you so much (pays him)

(Starts walking in)

Dylan : Disha? (standing in shock) DISHA... (walking fast to greet her with a hug)

Disha : Where is Gwen...

Dylan : She is inside...

Disha : Did I came late.

Dylan : No no ...You are on time..Let's go inside...Oh she's gonna fly.

Inside the hall,

Gwen : The project starts with (door creaks) a minimum budget of (stopping for a second, watching Disha entering the room and taking the seat next to her's)..

After few hours,

Disha : Thank you.... Any doubts about the project will be cleared by Miss.Gwen in future.

Thank you.

(Everyone claps)

Outside the Hotel,

Gwen : (Hugging Disha) I know you will be here even though a part of me thinking you won't. Thank you... I know you risked everything to come here...But it will be alright. (Disha nods)

Disha : I need to go.This might be our last meeting but am happy....Really satisfied to risk my life to take part in my dream...Our Dream.

We will see in the future (smiles)..Thank you for everything Gwen...You too Dylan (hugs both at the same time). Thank you for everything.

(Getting into the Cab)

Meanwhile Taiga,

Taiga : (Checking his watch) This will be the right time.. Ask them to set everything in other room...Tell Hutsun to lock her room from outside..

(Ryan nods).

It's time.