Fear and Love

Inside the car,

Deny : Disha? Disha? Dishaaaaaa? (Shaking Disha)

Disha : Ah? Did we reach.

Deny : No, I was telling you my ideas for editing, did you hear any one point..

Disha : Ah? That..I..Can we do this later..Please.

Deny : Hey is everything okay with you (holding her hand) why is your palm sweaty.

Disha : (Wiping her palm) It's nothing, am just tired. You know the temperature.

Deny : But it's raining outside.

Disha : I think we reached your place..(Deny giving her a confused look while getting down) meet you in the office...Bye. Uff!!

Taiga's Cabin,

Taiga : (Laughs) Help? from you? and for what are you planning to help me..Ah?

Alex : (With a smile) To get Disha.

Taiga : (Taiga's expression changes) She is already with me. So don't worry.

Alex : Yeah,I know...But you love her right?

Taiga : No, who told you that...

Alex : Stop cheating yourself by saying that Taiga, I know you love her, deep down you know that too....I just want to make your life better, you won't be lonely anymore (getting up to leave).

(Stops near the door)

Me and Jonas are planning to get married (Taiga lifts up) if you allow me to help...You and Disha can also get married one day.

(Turning to Taiga) You can make a girl to sleep with you by force but you can't make her love you..I hope you understand that.

Take your time and think wisely.

You know where to find me.

Night--- Taiga's Mansion,

(Disha thinking about what Jonas said)

He is both monster and beast..

Disha's POV,

How am I going to get rid of him, the more I know about him the more scarier he looks, just thinking about him makes my heart beat so fast in fear, it feels like running a marathon...How am I going to face him tonight... (Walking back and forth)

(Taiga opening the door and looking at Disha)

(Taiga thinking about what Alex said)

Stop cheating yourself Taiga.I know you love her.. You can't force a girl to love you.

Taiga's POV,

Is this what is called love, Is this how it feels,

(she is looking at me)

Disha's POV,

God he is looking at me

It really feels awkward to look directly into her eyes..

(Moving to the washroom immediately)

Disha's POV,

Ah!! I can't look at him now-- moving to the balcony

Inside the washroom,

"Shower"

Taiga's POV,

Argh!! this Alex, she totally confused me saying those things, now I can't even look into Disha's eyes...No problem Taiga just face her..Come on, show her who you are, prove that stupid girlfriend of Jonas that you are not in love..Come on...

(Moving out with the bath towel)

Where did she go (searching for Disha,a few seconds later finding her on the balcony)... God!! (looking at her under the moon light) why is she shining (swallows) it's the same balcony, it's the same moon, it's the same Disha....But it feels different, why it's making me happy and heavy at the same time...Why is my heart flapping like a butterfly...It feels like a fantasy..

(Disha turning to look at Taiga)

Disha : Ah Taiga? Do you want something..

Taiga : Ah? No no (turning and running to the wardrobe).

Disha : Huh!! What happened to him..

On the bed,

(Taiga looking at Disha who is sleeping peacefully next to him)

Taiga's POV,

She is looking beautiful tonight, I don't know why, I don't even feel like toughing her, it's this different feeling which is making me admire her (tugging her hair behind) and it makes me more happy than touching her... I want this throughout my life..Just her....Only her.. I don't even feel like winking my eyes..

Next day--- Jonas Mansion,

Ding dong!!

(Alex getting up to open the door)

Jonas : (With a bread in his mouth) Hmmhmm!! va..it..I will ho (wait I will go)

(Jonas walking to the door)

Alex : Am just pregnant Jonas, am not a patient..

(Jonas opening the door)

Jonas : Tai?

Taiga : Can I come inside.

Jonas : (In shock) ah?

Taiga : Jo?? Jo??

Jonas : Ah yes..Yes..Am sorry..

Jonas POV,

When did he decided to ask permission to get into someone's home.

Jonas : Hum!! did I forget to do anything Tai.

Taiga : No, am here to talk with Alex.

Jonas : Oh, Okay...Then I will take my leave...(Kissing Alex)..Take care....See you brother.

Alex : So (with a teasing smile) shall we begin my angry brother-In- law. (Laughs)