Find a Way

Disha's friends,

Natalie: Guys!! I got what you asked for.

(All four gathers around her)

Lina: How did you get it...

Chris: Open it, let's see what we got.

(Natalie opens a small notepad)

Pete: Finally, we got Taiga's schedule.

Natalie: Don't get too excited... It's harder than we thought.

Cassy: What are you talking about.

Natalie: Guys, I researched for two days, staying in that dump. I'm telling you, bringing her from his mansion feels like bringing her from the hell's entrance. Trust me. He leaves the mansion at 9 as usual...

Pete: That's great... What's more. If we plan with his timing, we can get her out in no time. Last time we got her out without even calculating the time.

Natalie: Let me finish Pete...You all know how the security system in his mansion works right (everyone nods) ...Great, erase it.

Cassy: WHAT!?

She is right!!!

(Everyone turns to the direction where the voice comes)

Chris: Stella? (runs to her) what are you doing here. How did you find us.

Stella: You always do a sloppy job Chris.

(Everyone runs and hugs Stella)

Natalie: Humm. Care to tell me who she is.

Chris: Nat, this is stella...She was also one of the people who helped us get Disha back.

Natalie: Wait, I remember you...You are her maid friend.

Stella: (Nods with a smile) Nice meeting you.

Cassy: You didn't answer the question he asked (pointing at Chris).

Stella: Oh, I followed our dear friend (looking at Natalie).

Natalie: ME?? (laughs) that's not even close to possible. I hid myself well.

Lina: (Grabbing Stella's shoulders) Did he know too?

(Stella nods)

Natalie: Guys. Guys trust me.

Stella: In fact, he knew everything we were doing all this time (Pete squads down with his hands on his head) he was monitoring Disha when she was in N-country.

Natalie: You got to be kidding me ...What he is "a God"?

Stella: I don't know about that...But there is no way Disha can escape from him this time...He made the security tighter after the stunt we pulled. Adding salt to the wound Disha met with an accident recently...He changed the mansion to an iron-fort... Mr. Justin sent me here to warn you about this...I will leave now, and you should too.

(Turning to leave but stopping after taking few steps)...Miss.Natalie, I know you will be wondering why he didn't get you even after knowing the truth.

Pete: He has no time for us (Stella leaves). By the way, the iron-fort she meant.

Lina: It's just an idiom idiot.

Justin's House,

Jonas: Did you pass the information to them?

Justin: (Lighting his cigar) I sent Stella. Did you find anything?

Jonas: (Falls on the chair and staring at the ceiling) Helping her is beyond our limits now Justin.... I feel useless now...The shipments are being loaded in the west wing...If the shipment reaches on right time, the war will breakout within three months...

Justin: It won't...

Jonas: It will. He will have everything that needed to destroy a county Justin...Weapons, Manpower...Underworld support.

Justin: We will stop him before that happens don't worry...Everything will be over if we find the owner of this crest.... I will leave the country tomorrow to take care of this...Don't lose hope.

Taiga's Mansion,

(Taiga entering the room)

Taiga: Have you decided?

Disha: Decide what.... I already told you, my decision. It's not going to happen Chris...You may own my body not my heart and soul...

Taiga: (Loosening his tie and stretches his body) hmmm!! Guess I should do this in a hard way then.

Disha: (Gritting her teeth) I won't give birth to your child.

(Taiga moving closer to her)

Taiga: (Smiles) Darling, how many times have you failed going against me.... You can win a player not the creator.