Wedding Plans

Next Day--Justin's cabin,

Justin : Look Jonas, if what Alex said is true, we have to find the solution fast to save you.

Jonas : What me!? We all are stuck here.

Justin : Oh come on buddy, it's your wedding which means you are responsible. The groom must take responsibility to fulfill the Bride's wish.

Jonas : come on Justin, don't be a kid, my wife is going to deliver a baby in two months, just in 61 days, I can't travel anywhere, leaving her home alone..Look, all you want to do is to find the lavender flowers to fill the white wedding plaza. So please, what do you think I can do in this situation.

Justin : You should have thought about this before letting in..

Jonas : WHAT THE!!

Justin : I mean your control..Wait, how about we call Bob,

Jonas : Why him?

Justin : Mchh!! Did you forget, he was the one who bought all type of flowers from the country when Taiga ordered... He might know something about this too.

Jonas : You are right.

Justin : Let me dial him..

dialing!! dialing!!

Bob : Hello!!

(Justin passing his phone to Jonas)

Jonas : Hello!! Bob, how are you.

Bob : What do you want?

Jonas : Hahahah, coming straight to the point, this is why you are so special to Taiga and also me.

Bob : Will you stop burning the pop corn!!?

Jonas : Okay,Okay,...I need a help from you.

Bob : Hmm...

Jonas : I want you to find lavender flowers for me, I mean for my fiance, you know Alex right.

Bob : Am I looking like a florist to your family.

Jonas : Bob, please Bob, you are my final hope.

Bob : Jonas, please end the call, or I will kill you before your wife does.

Ending the call....tut tut tut

Justin : What!?

Jonas : He said, he is busy and asked me to call him after five.

Justin : Ah ahan!! I was listening to your conversation, from start to end... (Showing the mobile call in conference)

Jonas : You f**ker, then why are you asking me (Throwing the pen stand)

Justin : (Running around the desk) Hahahahhaha. Just testing you.

Meanwhile Taiga's Cabin,

Bob : Yes sir, everything is ready....He asked me to pick lavender flowers.

Taiga : Okay, find it immediately and book all the flowers....Don't forget to inform him..

Bob : Yes sir.

Disha's Friends,

Charles : I feel like to see Disha.

Cassy : Why mate, is something wrong.

Charles : Don't know, but...I just want to check on her.

Pete : Great, do you think we all are in a tour and this is our guest house.....Dood, we are hiding...Dont forget that....This house is holding our life now...

Lina : Shut up, drama king...Charles, don't worry, she will be fine....Jonas and others are with her, they will take care of her..For now, let us help her by staying in the shadows... Her biggest concern is about us..She will be happy if we are safe Charl.

(Charles thinking about Disha)