The Lost Drive

Disha's Friends,

Cassy : WHAT DID YOU SAY (in shock)

Pete : I swear! I really don't know.

Cassy : Don't you know how important is that to us.

Pete : I know, I put it in this bag, just a few days ago..

(Searching his bag)

Lina : Then where did it go.

Pete : Not helping Lina, if I had known that, would I be getting scolding from her

(Pointing at Cassy)

Cassy : How are we going to help her without that pen drive..Pete you are the number one useless creature in this world.

Lina : Oh, not just in this world,in this entire universe he is the worst.

Pete : Okay, girls will you stop your funky talks and start helping me here.

Lina : Why don't you copy that again from that mobile phone.

Pete : We can't do anything with that mobile now, it is fully damaged from inside-out, I just squeezed the last of its energy to copy the information.

Lina : So, I guess our Sherlock Holmes mission ends here.

Pete : Oh, shut up Lina, stop pouring oil in the burning lamp..(Lina moves away)

Cassy : We have to do something fast, we can't lose that evidence, that is our last chance to get her back, if someone gets it, both Disha and us will be in trouble..

Pete tell me which places you visited more often with your backpack in these few days.

Pete : Hum, coffee shop, library, Uncle Den's food court.

Cassy : Good, it's just four places, if we split up and start to search, we can atleast find some clue.If we are lucky enough, we can get the pen drive too.

If you get even a small clue, inform me immediately.

(All three nods and leaves in the different directions)

Justin's house,

Stella : Please Mr.Justin, you must drink this to get better.

Justin : Stella, am already feeling better,look (trying to shake his legs) Did you see, I moved my legs without anyone's help.

So please, leave me, I don't want to drink that.

Stella : But Mr.Justin,

Jonas : (Knocking the door) Am I interrupting? Hahahaha..

Stella : Mr.Jonas, (leaving the room)

Justin : Why are you here early in the morning.

Jonas : It's 11:56 am mate.

(Justin laughs)

Jonas : I found them.Disha's friends, they are near the second cross street..I'm planning to shift them from there.

Justin : Are you sure, is it them.

Jonas : Yeah, cent percent, moreover this is the right time too, Taiga is boarding to Swizz for a business meeting today, he will not be here for next two days.

Justin : Good, what about Debe? I heard Mr.Sliver's men are going on a rampage in the city.

Jonas : Yeah, but Deb took them over now, she is in-charge for Silver's corporation..She is just as ruthless like her father.

I just came to check up on you, and say these..I will leave now..

Justin : Take care of yourself and Disha.

In the private plane,

(Taiga inserting the pendrive and starts watching the video)

Dump,

Taiga : What the!! Irene who sent this.

Irene : Sir we don't know..

Taiga : How did they!? Irene, cancel the meeting, we are going back.

Irene : But sir, we came half way through..

Taiga : I don't care.

Irene : Sir, we will create an air traffic, I request you to think twice.

Taiga : (Staring at Irene) Turn the God damn plane.