Have My Baby

Taiga's room,

(Disha blankly looking at Taiga who is completely drunk)

Disha's POV,

I don't want to do this but, his suit looks really dirty, and stinks, I need to clean him if I want to sleep next to him. (Moves closer to him and removes his shoes) When did you start drinking like this.... (Carefully moving up to remove his suit).

Ring!! Ring!!

(Frightens and moves back from him) Sh*t, it got me (looking at his mobile phone and exhales) ...Wait, is that me (taking his mobile and checking his wallpaper) how did he get this picture...Zacky took this during a summer vacation... (looking at Taiga with a strange look) ...

Taiga: Ahm... (rolls over) I will make her heart mine.... Soon.

(Disha rolls her eyes and moves again to remove his suit)

Disha's POV,

shisssh!! (wiping her sweat) He is really a high maintenance...God!! It took me more than 10 minutes just to remove his coat... Do I have to remove is shirt too.... Fine, I will remove it, I can't call Hutun for these simple things.

I sat beside him and began to slowly unbutton his shirt, attempting not to wake him up. His lightly tanned skin was revealed as I opened his shirt.... He looked the same as I left him a year ago... (touching his chest) His bare body gives me the same aura... (Taking her hand back) No, this is wrong. I can't fall for him.

(Taiga suddenly grabs her hand pulls her between him and the bed).
Disha: (In shock) What the...You are not drunk?

Taiga: I am... But not as drunk as to feel nothing. I felt you...So why you were touching me earlier.

Disha: I was trying to get you out of your stinky clothes ... I think you can do it yourself now
(trying to get up).

Taiga: You are not going anywhere (holds her against the bed) ... I want you for real this time.

(Starts kissing her neck and moves to her collarbone) ... F**k!! (removes his shirt and throws away). Let's continue from where we left.

Disha: Stop... (holding him away from her) What do you mean by "real this time".

Taiga: I mean... We are not going to use any protection.

Disha: Did you lose your mind or something. Stop playing.

Taiga: (Grabbing her hard) AM NOT PLAYING. I want you to give birth to my child.

Disha: That is (trying to push him) not going to happen.

Taiga: Why... Don't you want to carry my baby. (Disha looking away) LOOK AT ME DAMNIT!!We are married for 3 years now...What is stopping you.

Disha: You... It's you...Your personality. Your character. Your behavior...Everything. Is stopping me....

Taiga: (Pulls her close by grabbing her cheek) You will give birth to my child...Only you...The child with my personality.... My character...My behavior....and everything...Do you understand?... If you start your rebellion... I will use my methods again to get you down... So, prepare yourself... I will be the father and you will be the mother...We both will have a baby together. Soon (touching her abdomen) My life will grow in here... After your recovery, we will start trying...This will happen with or without your consent... I will do it. Okay?