Akai's Rreaction

Taiga's Mansion,

Taiga : Okay,....So if everything is prepared perfectly, let me know.... We have to strike first. Do you get it.

Taiga's Men : YES SIR.

(Akai nods)

Taiga : Everyone can leave now.

(Taiga walks out)

Taiga's room,

(Entering the room and looking for Disha)

Taiga's POV,

Where did she go?.... (Remembers the art room and walks toward it)

Art room,

(Taiga enters the room and stands still while looking at Disha who is concentrated in her art work covered with paint on few parts of her body)...

Taiga's POV,

How can someone be so attractive when covered with paint (smiles)... Damn, seeing her with her glasses, is she toying with me.... (Gulps while seeing her neckline)..... Am definitely going to lose my control again... (Moves closer)

Taiga : Disha?

Disha : Ah..? Taiga?.... How did your meeting go.

Taiga : Good.... (Disha looking for her answer)... I know the reason behind your look....

Disha : Is it okay with you..

Taiga : I gave it a thought.... But am still not convinced with my own decision.

Disha : Means??? (Taiga stays quiet for a while) Fine with you (Taiga nods) Really?

Taiga : You have rules.

Disha : I know... But am happy.

Taiga : (Smiles and leaves) Silly.

Garden,.

Akai : Are you crazy... Why are you sending her to that mansion... Did you forget about what happened there.

Taiga : I know very well about it... Look, she just asked me to see that mansion.. What's wrong with that.

Akai : I can't believe this...

Taiga : (Sighs) Akai.

Akai : Don't you think, you are giving too much space to her.

Taiga : Of course I do.. She is my wife

Akai : You are becoming weak because of that woman Tai.... You just escaped a major accident recently, do you still need her.... Hell!!! You fought more than eleven people once, after her arrival, you went to the death bed, tackling just six men.. What is happening with you.

Taiga : (Smiles) You will understand when you find the right person.. And am alive only because of her.

Akai : (Murmurs) I just feel like killing her.

Taiga : (Bangs the table hard) I will kill you..... if you....... even lay your...... eyes on her.

Akai : (Shivers) She is just a woman.... Do you have to go to this extent.

Taiga : Do you know how many women I slept with (Akai remains silent)... Even I didn't know..I thought women are used only for thirty minutes thirst before meeting her.... A small mole Akai on her neck slightly to the left side, you won't be able to notice it normally but if she's doing a work or lays down sideways we can see it clearly....

(looking at Akai) I never noticed anything so deeply in a woman before.... But she is making me to do it...She don't have to try so hard to turn me on, just revealing her mole, her neckline..... F**k!!!

I am crazy about her Akai.... If... Even if accidentally something happens to her I will burn this place...I don't care about anyone anymore. JUST HER....Only her... I will give up anything and everything for her happiness.