Death

Next Day --- The Base,

Footsteps approaches,

(Door cracking sound)

Master, we bought him here.

(Taiga turns to see his men holding a middle-aged guy who is covered with blood)

Taiga : Oye!! Oye!! (walking to the man who is made to kneel down before him) look who we have here.

(Lifting the man's chin with the tip of his shoe) Hey Brite!! I heard that you were partying without me. (Brite coughing blood) Ohhh!! Surey done a work on you, didn't he..(Taiga laughs).

(Taiga removing his black coat, folding the cuffs of his white shirt and goes back to his throne)

(One of his men fills his glass with red wine)

So shall we start Brite...

Brite : Tai...ga, you ar..e, ma..ki..ng a very big mi..s..ta..ke.

Taiga : Ahh haan!! (Swirling his wine) okay fine Brite, let me give you one last chance, tell me who sent you. (Looking straight into his eye)

Brite : Fr..om h..h..hell

Taiga : Oh really (crossing his legs) but I don't remember sending anyone..(Getting up from his throne) By the way, your daughter is newly married right. (Brite eyes enlarges)

Brite : Do..nt do anyt.thing.Ple..Please.

Taiga : Oh ofcourse I won't (throwing a knife at his feet) you know what to do, if you want her to live.

(With a smile) sl*t your throat.

Brite : Pe..op..le wi..ll fin.d abo..ut you and will .hat.e you on.e.day, Ta..iga..

Taiga : Brite!! Let me tell you something about the people you are talking about... They might act like hating people like me in public but the truth is they admire us in private....Good people are no one but people who leaven karma to do all their dirty work, but in my life I'm that karma.

After few minutes,

Blood scatters,

Taiga : Clear this out.

Evening--Jonas's House,

Alex : Really!! You told her?..How did she react?

Taiga : Nothing.

Alex : Why?

Taiga : She was deep in sleep.

(Alex banging her head)

(Jonas entering the house)

Jonas : Honey!! I'm home. Honey!!

(Searching for Alex)

(Entering the Kitchen slowly)

Taiga : What do you expect me to do...She wa...

Alex : Jo!! (running from the kitchen counter to hug him)

Jonas : (With confused look) Hey Tai..I didn't know you were visiting us tonight.

Taiga : I was just passing by, thought of saying hello to you and Alex..

Jonas : Oh (doubtful tone and look) Good, even I was thinking of talking to you about something very important..

Taiga : Can we talk later Jo.

Jonas : It won't take long Tai.. Just few minutes... Can we?

(Both moving to study)

Why did you send Surey to the field, you told me to handle the situation...Where did he take Brite to.

Taiga : To the place where he belonged.... You don't have to worry about Brite anymore Jo....I will take my leave now.

(Taiga leaving the place)

Jonas POV

(Swallows) I thought he changed because of Disha, but he is still...Still that Taiga I remember....

*After few hours---Dining room,

Jonas POV*,

When I entered the home, both were discussing about something, but stopped after seeing me, what is going on between these two...Am I missing something here.

Honey!! honey!!

But, my Al will not keep anything from me..I must be imagining things.

Honey!! HONEYYYY!!

Jonas : Ah?

Alex : What happen, why you look upset.Did anything happen in office today.

Jonas : No..No, am sorry,I..I was just...(smiles) Never mind.....Did you find your wedding dress today.

Alex : Oh about that...

(Both starts discussing about their wedding plans)

*Next day,

Jonas's Office*,..

Justin : What is it Jonas. I have no time to waste.. Whatever it is tell me soon.

Jonas : I know you are angry but can you sit at least. (Justin turns his gaze from Jonas) Fine....I think there is something going between Taiga and my wife.

Justin : WHAT!! Are you mad, she is your wife.And Taiga is your brother...How can you talk about them like this...Taiga ll kill you if he hears this.

Jonas : But what am telling is true. Believe me Justin please Justin