Her Friends Are Crazy

At JEC,

Receptionist : Mr.Bob, this man here claims that he knows Mr.Taiga, but he didn't have any appointments registered or even a printed order sir.

Bob : Let me take care of this, you all get back to work.. (Turning to Pete ) Can you come with me Mr...?

Pete : Pete..Peter.... You can call me Pete if you want, or Peter is better,mostly they don't call me that so it will be weird if you do, since we are not related in any kind, it will not be that weird I guess.. Even thou..

Bob : Mr.Peter!! Peter!! Slow down. Take a breath.

Pete : Peter is good,.... Hum, thank you.

Bob : Can you follow me. (Pete nods and follows him into the room) So why do want to meet Mr.Taiga?

Pete : It's something very important, I can't tell you am sorry.

Bob : But I can't send you in without knowing the reason, or atleast tell me who sent you here..

Pete : (Looking around and calling Bob to come closer) Please don't tell this to anyone (whispers in his ear) Jonas.. Mr.Jonas Gray sent me here.

Bob : Ooohh.. Great.. So you know Mr.Gray (Pete nods) but the problem is you can't meet Mr.Taiga without his permission.

Pete : But he knows me, just please get me there,I will take care of the rest.

Bob : I can't do that, as you know he is a VVIP and there are lots and lots of people outside who are waiting to see him dead... So I can't send you in without a proper pass or ID... (Pete puts his head down in despair) Or I can help you in another way (Pete lifts his head to look Bob) Tell me why are you here? I can atleast pass the information to him.

Pete : Fine, I came here to get my friend back and I have something that could help (taking a pendrive out)...(sighs) I need to give this to him, so please... Let me in.

Bob : (Taking the pendrive from him) I will give this to him (Pete standing in shock) don't worry, I will pass this to him... If he decides to meet you, he will find you.. So don't push yourself...

Pete : But..

Bob : Meeting him now is not a good time, not for sensitive stuffs like this, so leave before you get hurt... (Pete nods and runs out)

The base,

Ring!! Ring!! Ring!! Ring!!

Jonas : It's Bob (smiles brightly) he is not going to believe this (Justin smiles)..

Hey Bob!! my man.. Guess what!! I have a shocking news for you more like..

Bob : Yeah same here too..

Jonas : You too have a news for me, great.. What is it..I will let you go first this time (Giggles)

Bob : That guy Pete was here just a minute ago.

Jonas : Who?? What??

Bob : Wait are you shocked?? .... Then hear this too, he was trying to enter using your name.

Jonas : (Getting down from the car) Where?? Where? Where is he now. Did he meet Taiga.

Bob : Calm down, I stopped him before even he tried... I called you to ask you, are you roaming with a death wish... Thank god, I met him first what if boss met him and he used your name to give the evidence.. He would have packed you in a coffin and sent that box directly to your wife through home delivery..

Jonas : He was having the evidence.

Bob : Yeah, but it is with me now...

Jonas : Am going to kill them now.. (Hung up)

Justin : Is something wrong.

Jonas : Yeah everything.. Why all her friends are crazy.

I need to go now Justin. But thanks.