Love Is Selfish

Debe's Cabin,

Debe: What you mean by" he even killed Jess too "?

Vi: That...hum...I...

Debe: Why are you shuttering now...Tell me what you mean by that.

Vi: Do you remember the bag you were caring on that day of bomb blast.

Debe: Yeah...I mean it went missing, why are you talking about it now...Answer to my question.

Vi: Didn't your father say anything about it (Debe shakes her head) Your bag had that bomb Deb.

Debe: (Stands immediately) Like hell, it would have been. How do you know that.

Vi: I know it because, I was there when my dad was checking your bag, Jonas knew too. We both were afraid of talking about it as we lost both our mother and father... We were afraid of being alone.

Debe: (Sits on the table) I don't understand. Did you see him keeping the bomb inside my bag.

Vi: No, but we saw him doing something with your bag and few hours later, the car blasted. Since the car was burning for too long, they couldn't able to find any evidence... So, we thought it might not be our dad but to confirm our suspicions he went missing after Aunt Elizabeth's death... If Taiga knows about it, we will be dead...I beg you please...

Debe: Find. I will keep this to myself for now...But we have to find your father. To move this forward (looking at the crest).

Vi: How can we, I don't even know whether he is alive or not...It's been 13 years now.(Sighs)

Debe: Let's take one step at a time... I will ask my people to look into this for now...If you find anything report to me immediately. (Vimal nods and leaves).

Meanwhile at JEC,

Taiga: Hey Jo!!

Jonas: Tai...The second shipment arrived. West band is handling all the shipments now. (Taiga nods) Do you really want to go against the emperors. (Lifts his head up and stares at Jonas).

Taiga: Jonas. Can I ask you something.

Jonas's POV,

Did I trigger him again...This mouth of mine.... Why can't I control it. He is going to go crazy now...

Jonas: Yes...Please go easy on my. Am your brother.

Taiga: What.

Jonas: Nothing...

Taiga: (Closes his pen) How did you made Alex pregnant.

Jonas: WHAT? (looking around)

Taiga: I didn't mean that idiot. How did she accept the fact of having your baby.

Jonas: I... Hum (thinking hard) Wait. Why are you asking me this now.

Taiga: I want to have a baby too.

Jonas: Oh..hum..That's great. So, who is going to give birth, of course it won't be Disha (laughs awkwardly) She even hates being near you.

Taiga: (Slams the table) She will be the one to give birth to my children.

Jonas: (Startles) I... Are you going to force her again.

Taiga: (Stands and walks to Jonas) I don't want to force her but if she pushes me, I will do it.

Jonas: Why you want a child suddenly... Don't tell me you are going to use the kid to tie her up with you.

Taiga: (Gives a sinister smile) I was thinking a lot about it now. (Sitting on the table). Why she wants to leave me. Why is she thinking about other men... What if she runs with that guy again...Then I thought, this happens because we both have nothing in common...We have nothing that connects us. So, what if I give her something...So that she won't be able to leave me ...She will be with me...She will be mine forever.

Jonas: Taiga don't be like this...You can't force her to give birth for your selfishness.

Taiga: (Smirks) Don't you remember what you said. (Stares at Jonas).

(Jonas thinking back)

(Drunk) Nothing is more selfish than love Tai...You can do anything to feed that selfishness.

Jonas: God...I was drunk at that time. And I didn't mean anything like this... (Taiga leaves the room) Tai. You MISTOOK WHAT I SAID...holysh*t!! (Rubbing His forehead and sighs).. What is this now.