Painting

Outside the city,

Debe : What are we doing in the middle of a vast land.

Vi : I have no idea (raising his hand)

Debe : Who came up with this plan... Where are those idiots.

(A car arrives)

Jonas : Ah!! Sorry guys... We (A handbag hits his face)..... Ahhhhhhh!!! Debe you brainless bi.. (covers his mouth). Why did you hit me.

Debe : Don't you know a better place to meet.

Jonas : We can't take any risks.... Taiga's men are already on high alert... We can't meet just like that..

Justin : Yeah, especially around Akai... That guy would take anybody's life if they seem to threaten Taiga's life.... We need to divert his attention on someone else.

Andrew : You don't have to worry about that.

Debe : You are late Mr.Dog nose.

Andrew : Am sorry.. Dog nose?

Vi : Guys... Let's focus.. What you were saying Mr. Andrew.

Andrew : For now Taiga and Akai are focused on the emperors but I don't think it will last for too long.... That's the reason I came up with this.... (everyone looking into the file which Andrew shows them)

Taiga blindly believes that one of the emperors are involved in his sister's murder... We are going to create some fake hints to divert his attention to someone who doesn't even exists... Myself and my team will take care of it..... But this will be effective only for a month... Only if he believes our evidences. I hope he does.

Debe : What do you people say.

Jonas : One month is more than enough.

Vi : We are closer to finding the criminal than you think.

Justin : Jo and I will do everything to pull the time from war.

Vi : Myself and Debe will look for dad.

Andrew : I will take care of the diversion.

(Everyone nods)

Jonas : We will meet weekly once in this place.

Debe : Let's use different sim cards... Now let's leave.

Taiga's Mansion--Evening,

(Taiga running to the art room)

Taiga : Disha? DISHA???. (Disha comes from the kitchen) How is the painting work going.

Debe : Better...

Taiga : Show me....

Disha : But its not complete yet.

Taiga : It's okay (walks to the room with excitement)

Disha : Are you ready? (Taiga nods and Disha reveals the painting)

Taiga : Where is my face.

Disha : What face.

Taiga : My face... I told you to draw my face first... Why is this looking green and blue.. And what are these cows doing in this painting.

Disha : I told you I don't know to paint faces... Am a photographer not a professional painter or have any passion for it... I just paint to relax or focus on something to get a clear picture for my photography.

Taiga : Then why did your friend told me you were a painter.

Disha : I once painted few scenery for her shop.

Taiga : You gotta me kidding me... I thought you were multi-talented.

Disha : What do you mean by that... Do you know to paint.

Taiga : (Smirks) Do you really want to see.

Disha : Yes...

Taiga : Fine... (removing his coat and throws down) I will show you my painting skills (stares)

Place your bet now Disha.