Wedding Day

In the car,

(Taiga looking at Disha without turning his gaze)

Disha's POV,

Don't turn Disha!! DON'T, pretend like you are blind, but how ?...He is just digging his sight deeper into me.... No no worries,stay calm..
Why we haven't reached yet, (trying to look him from the corner of her eye)

(Turning away immediately after locking their eyes)

God please, help me to get home safely.. Please.

(Taiga bringing his hand to hold Disha)

Disha : Ahh!! We reached finally, (opening the door )

Taiga : Hey slow down, where are you going?

Disha : Ah? about that...Yeah I promised Alex to help her with the makeup (starts running to the venue after getting down from the car)

Taiga : Make up?? I thought you didn't like putting make-up.

(Taiga getting down from the car)

(Someone from behind trying to close his eyes but he immediately moved away and grabbed the hand of the person and started twisting it)

Oh brother!! it's me!! it's me..

Taiga : Vi!?

Vimal : (Laughs) Yeah....Ahm!! can you leave my hand.

Taiga : Oh!! (laughs)

Vimal : Thank you.

Taiga : How are you... Look at you, all grown up and looking like a super model.

Vimal : Oh come on brother, stop teasing me, I know most of the girls today are only here to for you. (Taiga opening his mouth to tell something) you know that too,don't you brother..

Taiga : That's old me Vi, now am different, now I only have eyes on one women.

Vimal : (Casually) AhnnAhnn!!!.Urghhh!??? WHAT!?? REALLY? (Shouting from the bottom of his lung)

Taiga : Why are you acting surprised?

Vimal : It's...I didn't expect you to be a one-woman person,but it's really shocking to hear it from you.

Taiga : (Smirks) Trust me I didn't know it too.

Vimal : So who is this lucky girl?

Taiga : Her name is..

Event Manager : Mr.Taiga, Mr. Vimal Gray everyone is waiting for you...Please move to the altar.

(Taiga starts moving without saying the name)

Vimal : Hey brother, stop, you can't leave in the middle (running after Taiga)

Vimal's POV,

(Laughs) When did he start feeling shy (looking around and noticing Debe) Debe? What if it's Deb, they both know each other for so many years, in fact no one knows and understands Taiga better than her...It must be her...(Giggles) Lucky her.

Meanwhile Disha hiding behind one of the pillars,

Disha : (Breathing heavily) why is it getting so hard to get away from him....I must stay low without getting into any trouble again...(Noticing Taiga in the altar) Ahhh!! it's him, it's him (Moving back)

Bumps

Ouch!! Am really sorry!!

It's okay mam,

Stella?

Stella : Disha!! Hey!!

Disha : What are you doing here?

Justin : She came here with me.

Disha : Justin...Hey how have you been?

Justin : Good for now, come here (Calling her with open arms)

(Disha hugs Justin)

Disha : You and Stella, I really feel happy for you both.

(Justin pulls Disha away)

Justin : Madame, she came here along with me to keep you out of troubles as you always get attracted to them... (Disha pouts) Oh!! it's not going to work today, listen I need to go now and you are going to stay with Stella (Disha nods)

Few hours later Disha's Friends,

Lina : Guys!! Guys!! GUYSSS

Cassy : What is it Lina?

Pete : Dood can you shut everything for once.

Lina : It's a serious issue, Charles is missing.

Cassy : It's not possible.

Pete : Did he leave to the church!?

Lina : How do you know?

Cassy : Less talk more work people, come on we have to find him before he does anything stupid.. Shit