Back Off

Taiga's Mansion - Taiga's POV,

Enough already man... You don't deserve her, each time when you say you are not going to hurt her, you are doing the opposite. What do you think I can do, if she steps outside this mansion, she will be in danger and I won't be there to protect her everytime.... Do you think, I can take another lose.... Why don't you tell her politely?. As if she will listen.... Just think, will you listen to me after doing worse things to you....

Look, if it comes to saving everything and everyone or saving her life.... I will close my eyes and choose the latter .... But I really feel bad for being so hard on her... She took care of me even after doing those awful things to her.... I..

(Disha steps inside the room)

(Both standing and facing each other in an awkward silence)

Taiga : Disha.... I.

(Disha takes her towel from the chair and moves to the bathroom without turning back)

Inside the bathroom - Disha's POV,

What should I do now.... All those words from Alex is haunting me like a ghost.... (Thinking back of how she reacted when he was hospitalized) Why did I behaved like that.... Why did I cry (covering her face and squatting down) Is she right.... What if she is?.... I... Don't want to fall for him...

Thinking about Alex words He didn't turned to other women in your absence, why are you making this difficult for both of us Taiga... Why didn't you marry other woman.... Debe will be a perfect partner for you... You both are made for eachother.... Everyone will appreciate your wedding... You guys think the same , do the same..Have same status, does the same work (Sighs)

I don't even know what this feeling I have for you anymore. You killed my friend, took my freedom, destroyed my ambition an...and finally forced me to marry you.... But why I feel pity for you instead of being angry... Arggh!! Am done...AM DONE (moves out and looking at Taiga who is trying hard to apply his medicine on his leg).

(Disha walking to him and getting the medicine from his hand)

Taiga : Disha.... I (Disha starts applying it on his leg without looking at him).

(Taiga remains silent)

Disha's Friends,

Natalie : Guys you still didn't tell me about how you rescued her from that hell hole.

Cassy : (Smiles) that's a story for another time

Natalie : Come on people, don't be like this... (turning to Pete) Pete my brother (putting her arms around him) come on man.

(Pete lifting her hand gently from his shoulder) I think we should call off today.. (smiles) Good night guys.

Cassy and Lina : Bubye....

Charles : See you tomorrow.

(Natalie finds Pete suspicious so follows him outside)

Natalie : So what was that all about.

Pete : What?? (Natalie blocks his way) am good.... It's really getting late.... Go and get some sleep.

Natalie : Do you know, you are really bad at hiding.... Are you going to tell me or should I call everyone..

(Pete remains quiet)

Okay... (turning to Charles house direction and inhales to shout)

Pete : You guys are wasting your time.

Natalie : What do you mean.

Pete : I don't think Disha will follow us this time

Natalie : How can you say that.

Pete : Didn't you see that f**king image.... She was crying and kissing him... Will you cry for the person you hate or ever kissed them before. . (Sighs)

Natalie : But she hates him.

Pete : Yeah in the past... I doubt it now.. I know her very well, she is not a kind of person to kiss someone who doesn't mean anything to her. She kissed Charles only once back then, that too zacky forced her to do it.

Natalie : What if she was forced again

Pete : Do you think?.... Look, it will be better for everyone to leave this now... It's not too late to back off.