Let Him Take Me

Disha's Friends,

Cassy : What did you say?

Lina : Tell us it's not real...

Pete : Trust me I don't want to believe it too but.. (Looking down)

Lina : I can't believe this (running her hand into her hair)

Cassy : I can, he is a sc*m... A nasty sc*m.. (Getting up from the chair and folding her cuffs) Am going to kill him... What is he thinking.... that he can do anything with his stupid money....Let me burn him with it.

Pete : You can't..

(Cassy turning to face Pete)

Cassy : His money can't do anything to me...

Pete : Yeah (standing up) but leader of underground can do.

Cassy : You are saying...

Pete : He is the leader of "Chained Dragons".

Cassy : What the hell (smirks) he can't be...I mean how can he be..

(Pete stands quietly)

He really is...You saw him.

Pete : I went to their base Cas.. (Lina gasps) I saw how powerful he can be...We are nothing. Nothing but a worthless dust in his way... He willl not even take time to kill us... One think I understood is, he is using us to get her..

I saw him Cas, I saw him in person how he was using us to torture her.... I can't even think of what she is going through.... At that moment, I even asked myself how she is being alive after being treated like that...No one (Lina sniffles) is deserve to live like that.

(Pete wipes his eyes) we are not helping her Cas, Jonas was right, we are just a burden to her.. We will kill her.

(Cassy breaks into tears)

Hey Cas...

Cassy : I don't want to be protected like this (hugging Pete) not by losing my friend...Let him take me instead of her...Tell him to let her go Pete... (Wiping her tears) What am I supposed to do now...I promised them, I promised both Charles and Zacky...I told them I will bring her back... (Crying) How am I going to face them now... What is the reason of this life am living if I can't even help my friend.

Lina : (Wipes her tears and kneels down) Hey, look at me..Look at me..,Just because we failed this time it doesn't mean we will let her be in that hell.. We are not going to leave her to stay in that hell..

She is a strong one Cas... She will be depending on us later.. We can't lose our hope now.. Not now.

(All three hugs)

At ELA,

(Dylan running to Gwen's office)

Gwen : Shhh!! Am working on the final touches.

Dylan : (Breathes heavily) Disha quitted.

Gwen : She what? Who said you that..

Dylan : Mr.MRV..

Gwen : How can we do the presentation without her...She is the one who holds key to everything....

(Walking out of her cabin)

Dylan : Where are you going..

Gwen : To meet MRV..

MRV's Office,

Gwen : But Sir, we can't do this without her, she was the one who was looking into this project from the beginning till end. How can you say...

MRV : Look, am sorry Miss.Gwen, but I can't help you in this, it's Taiga's order.

Gwen : But Mr.MRV, it was our goal, this international project was the one for which we were waiting and working hard for more than 6 years now... Don't do this when we are this close to get that.

MRV : What do you think I can do after his order. I can't go against his words. Please

Gwen : Then why did you sell our company to him, our vision to him.

MRV : Do you think I had a choice...Please leave Miss.Gwen, you should find a replacement or try to do it by yourself. Thank you.