Black Magic

Back to the Present---The Hospital,

Disha's POV,

(Holding her hand)

Why are they taking so many days to discharge me...It's just a fracture and few bruises...Am starting to get sick of these hospital foods...

Ring!! Ring!! Ring!!

Is that a mobile phone ring? Where is it coming from.

(Disha turning around to look). There it is (bending down and picking up the mobile) Hmm? Who left this here... (Switching ON) Huh? (throwing it on the bed immediately) God, that jerk from earlier with Jonas... Who is he again. Ah Akai... Who is he, Is he another cousin of Taiga...Hmm? Why should I care about them...(sighs)...Look at his wallpaper (A picture of Akai with his tongue out having two half-na*ed girls sitting on his lap) ...Where is he getting all these cracked ones from.

Knock!! Knock!!

(Door opens)

(Lifting up her head to see Officer Andrews)

Disha: You again... I already told you... Why can't you understand.

Officer Andrews: I know...But please hear me out.

Disha: Look, Taiga will be here at any minute now.... Already am in a very big trouble, if he sees us together, he will kill you.

Officer Andrews: Miss.Disha, you are our only hope here...

Disha: Why can't you get someone from inside, he has so many men inside and outside his mansion.

Officer Andrews: But he only let's his guard down around you... (Disha turns away) Fine... I heard you will be discharged by tomorrow evening. Exactly, tomorrow at this hour I will come again to see you... You can tell me your final decision.

Disha: This is my final (Andrews leaves) What is the point of asking ME THEN, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO ME... Aishhhh!! Men these days.

Knock!! Knock!! (door opens)

Look!! Am telling you I can't do it...How dare you shut me out.... What do you think...You?? (Akai entering the room). What do you want... Where is Jonas...

Akai: I came here to take what belongs to me. (Disha moving backward)

Disha: Whatever it is talk to Taiga....He will get mad if he sees you with me...So please leave.

Akai: He won't.... (dragging the chair near to her bed and sitting on it) ... Who was it, I heard you were having some conversation.... Did anybody come in here before me.

Disha: Hum....Nurse came. I was talking to her, and I mistook you for her.

Akai: Oh really?

Disha: Tell me why you are here.

Akai: I came here to get my mobile...I think I left it here... (Disha takes the mobile and handovers to him) ...

Disha: Now, will you (gesturing him to leave)

Akai: I had known Tai since my childhood, I never seen him weak around a woman...Even he knows you are not perfect match for him but why is he having you with him...Apart from your pure eyes there is nothing standing out...But you are not the only one with those eyes.... Why then?... What did you do to him? Did you use any black magic.

(Disha smirks while bending down)

Disha: Black Magic? Instead of asking me those questions, ask him...If you find anything share with me too (grits)

Rolls her eyes.