Wait For Love

Taiga's room---balcony,

Disha : What are you doing here? How did you come inside? What are you doing in this city (Pulling the person into the room) Leave this place...It's dangerous for you here.

"Disha I came here for you".

No, please go..

" Why? tell me why? From whom are you trying to keep me away from or are you trying to keep you away from me? ".

Disha : This is not the right time and right place to discuss this, just leave like how you came in before anyone sees you.

" (Smirks) So is this is it, I came here, risked my life for nothing, like always.... You didnt even explain to me what happened to Zacky , or ask me how our friends are*"..

Disha : Charles!?

Charles : Am sorry Disha, for everything, for coming here without your permission, for finding you, for caring for you and finally for loving you like a madman...Am I not even worthy for your trust Disha (Disha shakes her head)..I know, you won't love a person like me, (smirks) and you were right about everything on that day, But at least I have a responsibility to hear about our dead friend right.

Disha : Charles (with tears) am sorry, I..I didn't mean to..

Charles : Stop acting Disha (Gives her Zacky's mobile) Zacky recorded everything which happened on that day...(Disha takes the mobile and checks the video)...We all know that you didn't do anything on that day, (a relief spread across Disha's face)

Why didn't you tell me Disha? Why didnt you tell us?..

Disha : I..am sorry,I was trying to protect you all but in the end I...I failed...(looking into Charles eyes) I...I asked him to leave Charles, I even pushed him but..but, he stayed, he stayed with me, he stayed to help this cursed girl..I let him die infront of me Charles (crying hardly) I stood there and watched him die...How can I explain this to you and our friends, how can I tell them," I am responsible for his death"....

I killed him, I killed him instead of protecting him. Am sorry!! Am sorry!! Am sorry!! (Crying)

Charles : (hugs Disha) I know, we all know...Thats why am here, (lifting her head) come with me..(Disha pulls away)

Disha : No, I won't...I can't...You have to leave.

Charles : Why,please give us a change to protect you once.

Disha : I don't want to lose you too Charles, one loss is enough, I can't take any losses anymore. Please leave me and go,live your life..

Charles : How can I...How can I live my life when my life is stuck in this big cage.....

(Disha stands with wet eyes)

You are my life Disha, you are the love of my life,I don't know how to live without you..

(Footstep sounds)

Disha : Oh no!! Charles. Charles listen to me, please, please go, someone is coming.

Charles : I don't care Disha...Atleast I will die watching you...

(Disha kisses him suddenly on his lips)

Disha : But I..I want you to be alive, you are the only driving force for me to live Charles, only the thought of you and our friends, makes me live in this hell... So please, live for me (Pushes him)

(Charles pulls her and Kisses for one last time passionately,,both their tongues twingle with love and not letting them go from each other)

(Finally both letting go of each other)

Charles : (On the balcony) I Promise, I ll come for you...I love you.( leaves the mansion)

Wait for me!!