Real Love Is

Taiga's Mansion--Balcony,

(Taiga takes her hand in his and starts kissing her palm)

Taiga : Disha I... (Lifting his head up to look into her eyes)

(Smiles) You slept.. (Sitting beside her and resting her head on his shoulder)

Do you know, this is something I always fantasized.. You and me alone under the moonlight, you resting your head on my shoulder and start sharing your childhood memories, short kisses in the middle and on the other hand I'm holding your hands to keep you warm and wrapping my other hand around you to make you feel safe...

(Looking at her) when will this happen
in real..

(Disha slips down but before her head hits down, Taiga holds her where their faces are so close and lips are just few inches apart)

You don't know how hard am controlling myself from touching you...(Strokes her hair behind her ears and holds her close to him)

I don't know whether I would be able to tell you how I feel about you in person or not. I don't even want to miss this chance too.

Disha you,... dammit..... Do you know how you are making me feel.... How you are torturing me from inside and outside... You are just turning my world upside down..... Making me look like a crazy person... I never been like this in my life... I never even thought I would be.... I don't even care about anything when am being with you.....

I didn't imagine this even in my wildest dreams that I would fall in love with a woman madly and deeply... I never even thought that I would love a woman other than my mom and my sister.

(Looking into her) until I met you I thought love was all about flirting, having sex, drinking, smoking and chilling around. But you just made me realise what real love is.

(Laying her down on the swing slowly and stands) arghh!! (running his hand through his hair) what did you do to me... Just what.... Tell me atleast, what are you planning to do with my heart...

Holysh*t (kicking his leg in the air) Just your name.... Hearing your name turning me on. Jonas used to say, love has different stages and each stage has a peculiar madness, in my case I don't even know at which stage am in.. I don't want to know either.

I always felt incomplete for some reason, at that time I mistook my mom's death was the reason and started to take care of my little sister and tried my best to be much closer with her.. I thought having her next to me will help me to fill that incomplete space....

To be honest she didn't, she didn't help me to fill that space (takes Disha's hand) it was you, she was different, she guided me, loved me, cared for me but you healed me.. Seeing you infront of that small boutique shop with simple clothes on, bright smile, messy hair and that damnnnnn (cover his mouth) pure eyes.... Made me fall in with you

t

I was being selfish all along. I know that too, but I was too stubborn to accept it... I thought holding you will keep you close.Yeah maybe.