Love And Ego

Hospital--Taiga's room,

Jonas : She will Taiga.... She will love you back as well but you just have to control your possessiveness and try to be more open to her.

Taiga : I can't.

Jonas : You can't?

Taiga : Yes... I don't think I can control it... Look Jo, even when she is in her 80's I will still feel the same when she talks with other men... It will never change. I don't care even if she hates me on this.

Jonas's POV,

Is this really Taiga I know, what happened to him what did he see in his long dream. I know he loves Disha, but his love for her is way more than I thought.

Jonas : (Smiles) Oksy, I hope it ends well. Take rest for now. Remember whatever happens I will always put you before everyone..

Taiga : Jo... (Jonas turns to see him) I lied to about Disha... She was v*rgin when I did with her.

Jonas : (Looks shocked for a minute) So that is why she was angry.

Taiga : You know everything about me, I thought you should know the truth... I didn't mean to use you to get Di... It just happened.. (looking down) I... I

Jonas : So what (smiles) it doesn't change anything between us Chris... Ofcourse I feel sorry for Disha now but am more happy for you for helping you to get your love. My love for you is more than the love I have for Vi... I will give my life to protect Vi (looking straight into Taiga's eyes) but for you, I will even take a life.I will do anything for you to make you happy Chris.I don't care about the consequences.

(Placing his hand on the door knob) I will do everything to help you to get Disha.... (Turns back and smiles) Don't worry my kid brother.

(Leaves the room)

Taiga's Mansion,

Disha's POV,

I should have guessed it at least. The hell..Why am I falling for his tricks again and again (walking back and forth). Even he talks with many women, am I complaining about it like he does .. Then why does he have to over react each time when he sees me with a man. Am done, am not going to take care of him anymore.. That egoistic b**tard (throwing the pillow in anger).

I should have not cared for him in the first place, argh!! Why did I (falls on the bed and covers her face) do that. He is too much to handle. Am not going to go there anymore,, let Jonas handle everything or let him take care of himself, since he is awake now he can use his own mouth to ask for help... Idiot, he deserve this.

I thought of reading his favorite book to him today (touching the book). when I saw him alive and awake I was feeling really happy until he pulled that stunt.

I think he will even compare me with these tables and chairs if they had life... Thank God they are not live. Sh*t... Sick b*start.