Interview With Taiga

ELA--MRV's Cabin,

(Disha running to Mr.MRV's Cabin)

MRV : What is it Disha?

Disha : Sir..I want to talk to you about something.

MRV : I don't have enough time for that...I have a meeting with the city council.

(Getting up to leave)

Disha : (Looking down) I don't want take this project Sir.

MRV : (Stops) Why is that? (Disha staying quiet) Don't tell me it's because of Taiga.

Disha : (Lifting her head up immediately) Sir!? that...

MRV : Look Miss.Disha,I already told you many times, I chose you not for Justin... Editing department is one of elite department in ELA, many from outside even within our company from other departments are waiting for chance to work in it, but you got that chance make use of it...

Disha : But sir, me and Taiga are not in good terms now, if I...If I

MRV : Miss.Disha act like a professional keep your private life separate from your work life...Enter my company as my employee not as Taiga's lover.

Disha : Am sorry Sir...This won't happen again.

MRV : Good, we got three months time, discuss with the other department teams and come up with a very good event plan...

Disha : Ah!! am already exhausted now.. uff!!

Editing department,

Gwen : Listen up guys, we have three months time that doesn't mean we can take this task in ease, it's just three months, the whole country will be looking forward to see this event and as a editing team, we have the responsibility to support the designing department...Now am going to select two members to go and collect all the information about Mr.Dragon from Mr.Taiga...( Disha hiding inside the desk)

(Gwen laughs) Don't worry Disha you are going to meet Mr.Gray with Deny...

(Disha running to Gwen and hugging her )

Disha : Thank you Gwen...Thank you so much, you are the only person who understands me well.

Gwen : Hahaha!! Enough!! Get back to work..Dylan and I will go to JEC, you and Deny will go to GD-group. (Disha packing her bag to leave). Disha don't leave any information, get something which people doesn't know, like family secrets or atleast things, to make our banners and video edit stand apart from other organizers.

Disha : YES MAM.

After travelling for an hour,

Dylan : Are you nervous?

Gwen : Why?

Dylan : Cuz I'm...Can I go to the toilet.

Gwen : Seriously Dylan..We are not going for a war.

Dylan : Trust me, I will even go for a war than coming here.

Gwen : Then why did you volunteer in the first place.

Dylan : What? I didn't, Disha said that you asked me to come to your cabin.

Gwen : I didn't call you, I just asked her to get someone who is willing to go with me on her place.. Wait (trying to control her laugh).

Dylan : DISHAAA!! Her death is in my hands (turning back)

Gwen : (Grabbing his collar from backside) where you are going..Entrance is this side (pulling him inside)

Inside JEC,

Irene : Hey Gwen, how are you? It's been awhile..

Gwen : Yes...Is Mr.Taiga..

Irene : Yes, yes..He is waiting for you inside.

(Both Gwen and Dylan going inside the room)

Gwen : Good morning Sir.Thank you for accepting our request.

(Taiga signalling them to sit down)

Gwen : Sir, we need few information about your grea....

Taiga : What is she doing now?

Gwen : Ah? She??

Taiga : Is she working alone or teaming up with guys again.

(Gwen looking at Irene)

Irene : (Whispering) Disha...

Gwen : Oh, yes sir..I mean no Sir, she is working alone...

Sir about your great grandfa....

Taiga : Is she in this project too..

Gwen : Yes sir..Is really Mr.Dragon gave all his properties to the sta....

Taiga : Then why is she not here ? (stares) ..

After few hours,

Gwen : What the hell!! all he was talking about was DISHA.....He didn't even answered one of my questions..I wonder who collected information from whom..

Dylan : Hmmm!!! let's hope for the other side (talking about Disha and Deny)

(Gwen sighs)