Unexpected Guest

In the main hall,

(Crowd erupts in excitement)

Group 1

Guest I : The next generation is already on the line (laughs)

Guest II : Yeah, Mr.Dragon would have been proud of his grandson, look how kind and gentle he is.

Guest III : Just like his granddad..

Guest IV : Yes, you are right, he kinda reminds me of the 3rd Dragon...The way he walks, talks and behaves, everything.

Group 2

Guest I : I can't believe he announced his marriage date on his grandfathers memorial.

Guest II : (drinking) They can do anything.... Cuz they are the rulers.

Taiga and his men---Taiga's POV,

(Taiga looking at Jonas and Alex who are greeting the people with a huge smile)

Usually, this type of things never distrub me, I used to laugh at people who call something between them as true love...I don't even know what is the name of the feeling which is building up in my chest....Is this they call jealousy....I don't know, all I want now is to see myself and Disha in their place (looking at Jonas and Alex)

Debe : Taiga? Taiga? TAIGAA??.

Taiga : Ah? What?

Debe : Are you going to come with me or not.

Taiga : Why?....I mean where?

Debe : Ofcourse to meet your brother and his fiance.... Can't you see everyone are waiting to wish... We should go too.

(Both starts moving to him)

(Jonas runs and hugs Taiga and Debe after noticing them walking toward him)

Taiga : You did it..

Jonas : Not without you..Thank you..

(Taiga pats on his shoulder)

(Taiga then moves to hug Alex)

Taiga : (Whispers) Why didn't you pick up my calls, you didn't tell me what to do next, how can I make Disha fall in love with me, if you are being irresponsible.

(Alex remembers Jonas words)

"Please give my brother back, don't do this to him..Please"

(Alex gives a side way look at Jonas who is talking with Debe without any concern on his face)

Alex POV,

I haven't seen him this excited for a long time,I want that smile on his face forever,this is the only thing I can do after everything he had done to me and my brother..Thank you Jo.

(Alex slowly steps away from Taiga with a smile on her face)

Alex : I will let you know, what to do next..

Am sorry Taiga.

Taiga : Okay, I will wait for your instructions.

Jonas claps,

Attension everyone, what's an engagment without a dance...(Everyone cheers).Music please..

(Slow music plays-- Everyone partner with the next person and starts dancing slowly)

Meanwhile Disha,

(Standing at the corner for her next task)

Disha's POV,

(Checking her watch) What is wrong with people now-a-days, how will I learn something like this...

(Starts biting her nails)

Guest : Hello!! (Gesturing Disha to come to him)

(Disha moving the him)

Disha : Yes Sir.

Guest : What yes, you are working here right (Disha nods).Am calling for a waiter for more than ten minutes till now but nobody showed up.

Disha : I think they are acquainted with other guests sir, let me call one of them for you now (Smiles)

Guest : No need (Disha steps back) You serve me.