Payback

Disha's friends,

Pete : Whatever situation she might be, she must be desperately looking for us, or at least for our help, we have to get her out from there.

Lina : She must be alright that is all I hope for.

The mansion,

Disha : Aghhh!! Look what you have done.

(Hutsun running to the room)

Hutsun : Miss Disha.. I heard you (standing in shock)

Master?

Disha : Mr.Hutsun, please save me and my laptop from him.. Can you?

(Taiga getting down from the bed with Disha's laptop)

Taiga : Come here Hutsun, tell me how is it (showing him a messed up image)

Hutsun : Humm.. Sorry, master am still confused with the situation here.

Disha : This big guy of yours is messing up my work that is the situation...

Taiga : She promised me to give me a massage today, but guess what this small .. Oh wait short girl (Disha frowns) is busy doing her office work on my bed without even noticing me... She didn't even said sorry.

Disha : One, I didn't agree to give you a massage in the first place.. Two, don't even think I will do that to you.

Taiga : Fine, then.. Forget your new project.. (Taking her laptop and runs)

Disha : Taiga, don't play with my work, it took me five hours to complete that piece (chasing him).. Stop it.

(Hutsun closes the door)

Hutsun : (Smiles) They both look perfect together.. I hope this works.

Inside the room,

Taiga : (Taiga falls on the bed) Am not going to give unless you massage me (smiles)

Disha : (Sits on top of him) Drop that idea of yours.

Taiga : Then you burn your idea of getting this laptop (smiles)

Disha : Give that back (trying to get the laptop)

Taiga : Try to get it if you think you are capable.

Disha : Really (smiles) you are going to loose Mr.Taiga (comfortably sits on his abdomen without realising)

(Taiga playfully pulling the laptop from her grip)

(Suddenly both gets closer where their lips are just an inch apart from each other)

(Taiga loses the grip of the laptop and realises the position of the both)

(Slowly runs his hands inside Disha's T-shirt)

Taiga's POV,

F**k !! To be honest, this is the first time am feeling her skin and body, before this I was just touching her here and there... I thought she was lean, damn her shape... Can I rip her clothes now.. I want to see her as I touch.

Disha : What are you doing (getting off from him and adjusting her clothes).. Pervert.

Taiga : What the hell!? You were the one who was sitting on top of me... Tell me the truth, what were you trying to do to me.

Disha : (Scoffs) don't think every girl wants to be with you just because you have a nice body.

Taiga : Then what do you think they want (moving closer to Disha).

Disha : (Moves back) Stop!! Stop!! you.. we. the one... who .... crossed the line, even thou I was sitting on top, which was clearly an accident..

Taiga : Soooo ..... Youuu... (moving closer to Disha as he says each word ) Want... me... to.. payback.