How I Can Get You

Mansion--Taiga's room,

Disha : Am hearing?

Taiga : (Shakes his head slowly) I am a mess Disha, my life is a mess and I know that very well more than anyone, I used to analyse everything before getting into it but in your case I didn't even think, I can't think straight, (holding her hands) You helped me to see this world differently Disha.

Disha : (Sliding her hand from his grip) I can understand Taiga, but I don't feel the same as you... This will hurt both of us in the end, you already know I tried to develop a friendship between us, but it didn't even last for a week. How can we spend our life together forever, how?.

Taiga : (Looking at his wounded hand) So finally what are you trying (putting pressure on his wound) to say.

Disha : (Staring at his hand which started bleeding again) Don't make this hard for me Taiga.. Yo..You a..are scaring me. I can't live with this feeling...Life long...Please understand.

Taiga : (Pushing the night lamp) Why are you scared of me.Why? (grabbing her shoulders) what did I do.... Did I try to r*pe you, or did I torture after you stepped inside this mansion. What did I do... I gave you the freedom even after suspecting you for my sister's murder..

Disha : Are you saying that you didn't force me to do anything (smirks)..Great (walking to the door)

Taiga : Where the hell are you going, am not done (holding her against the door).

Disha : Ouch!! let me go.

Taiga : NOOO... Why do you hate me so much, is this because of killing your friend (Disha trying to escape from his grip) Where do you think you can go (holding her hard against the wall)

Disha : This is what am saying Taiga, we both can't be together.. Just take a look at me, look how am being treated... How can I live with you like this.. How are you expecting...

Taiga : YOU HAVE TO, (moving his face closer to hers) I can't take this anymore (Disha moving her face away but again he's moving his face to her direction) I want you.. How can I have you.

Disha : Move away from me... MOVE.

Taiga : Tell me how I can have you, what should I do to get you.

Disha : MOVE...

Taiga : ANSWER ME DAMMIT.... (Bringing his body closer to her's)

Disha : Just now you said you won't force me.

Taiga : Yeah, but what if that's the place I went wrong... What if I forced you, would you have been mine.

Disha's POV,

I know he is not drunk but why is he behaving like this to me, his body is completely leaned on mine, I can feel every part of his body on me... His face is so close to me where our lips are just an inch apart and I can feel his breath on my cheek.. I have to escape from him, I don't want to get stuck in his life... (Looking at his hand) God, he is bleeding again, and it is spreading all over my hands..

Disha : Taiga, listen... How about we talk this later, look at your hand it's bleeding, let me treat it for you...Please.

Taiga : What are you planning..

Disha : You know I can't run from you, look you told me to take it slow right... Why don't we try it then... Please, let me go.