Hospital Visit

Taiga's room,

(Both Disha and Taiga staring at each other)

Disha: Fine, I will see this through the end. (Turns to leave but hits her wounded hand accidentally on the nearby table) Hah!! (cries in pain).

Taiga: (Rushing to her) What happen...What did you do (takes her hand) don't you have eyes, or did you forget how to use it...Look, how you are bleeding now.

Disha: I.. I didn't see it.

Taiga: You have lived in this house for three years...I didn't even change anything in this room after you left...Still, you don't remember anything.

(Sits on the couch)

Don't move...I will bring the bandages... (Sits next to her) Show me your hand.

Disha: I will do it myself.

Taiga: (Sighs and takes her hand gently) Tell me if it hurts (cleaning her wound with the antiseptic).

Disha: hissss!!

Taiga: (Looking into her eyes and blows her wet wound) Just few more minutes, it will be over. (Disha nods)

After few minutes

(Changing new bandage)

Disha: Where did you learn to do it?

Taiga: I learnt it myself.

(Disha thinking back to what Jonas said)

"He had seen and experienced everything in his life Disha....In a very young age, he took the responsibilities of his family....He learnt everything to protect his sister...So please try to understand him".

Taiga: How are you feeling now...Disha...Disha? (snaps his finger before her face)

Disha: Ah...Yeah, I feel good now. Thank you.

(Moving to their bed)

Taiga: You have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow...Right?

Disha: Yes, I will take Alex with me.

Taiga: No, I will go with you.

(Disha turns to other side without saying anything).

Somewhere in the country,

Is everything ready.... Make sure nothing goes wrong, we have to do this, It's our time to make the move.... This the only chance we have...If everything goes as per our plan, we can put end to everything.
.Next day, Taiga's room,

Disha: Hello!! Mr.Hutsun?...Hello?. Can you send someone to my room, yes now...I need to get changed...Oh God!! Mr.Hutsun, how can I do it myself when I'm not even able to lift my arm? ...Great, send them soon.

(Waiting Inside the changing room)

Taiga: Disha...What are you doing Inside, locking the damn door.

(opens the door)

Disha: (covering her body with a towel) I'm waiting for Miss.Wen to help me get changed.

Taiga: Come out.. I will help you.

Disha: (moves back in caution) I can wait.

Taiga: Don't worry, am not in the mood... (Picking her dress from the table) is this the one you going to wear?

(Disha nods)

(Taiga unwraps the folding of the top and puts it above her head and helping her to get through it)

Careful. Let your hand inside slowly...Can you move it.

Disha: No..It hurts (biting her lower lip) I don't think this will work (falls on the chair).

Taiga: It will.. Stand up (Disha standing up) Now try to raise your hand to your chest level...

Disha : I can't...It's too...

Taiga : I will support you (Taiga squats to match her height) ...Now place it on my shoulder.
Disha: But I....my hand is bleeding, the stains.

Taiga: I can wash, quit your wining and place your hand on me (Disha slowly raising her hand while gritting her teeth) Do it slowly and steadily. (Placing her hand on his shoulder) Good.

(Taiga taking the shirt and passing it through her one hand, then followed by the other, finally passing it through her head) Done.

Look! I told you it's not that complicated... (Now helping her with her skirt)

Disha : You...Hum...You have to tie the knot.

Taiga : (Disha pointing at the bow shaped knot) I thought it's a fancy design...(Disha smiles) Great...(moves closer to her and picks her shirt to tug inside her skirt)...Shall we? (Gently pulling the skirt and inserting his hand along with the shirt)....

(Disha blushes)

Disha : Do it fast...

(Taiga teasing her by pulling her skirt)

Chris?

Taiga : Sorry, You are bringing the evil Taiga out.

Disha : Chris Taiga, get your senses together..

Taiga : (laughs and ties the final knot) Done.Shall we go now.. (Disha nods with a sigh).

Disha : Thank you.