The Big Step

Disha's Friends,

Pete : (Sighs) I don't know what to say.

Lina : What? you want her to see that video right? thank Cas because right now she might be seeing it.

Pete : But..What if you have got caught.

Cassy : Am not.. So stop worrying about me and start thinking about her.

ELA,

(Opening Gwen's cabin with a bang)

Gwen : Oww!! oww !! Did someone stole your last pizza.

Disha : I need your laptop.

Gwen : Ooookay.. But why ?

Disha : I will say it later.. (Getting the laptop and moving out)

Gwen : HEY PASSWORD?? She is definitely going to come back in 5 seconds..1...2....3...4..and 5.

Disha : (Breathing heavily) Gwen password.

Gwen : Voilà!! the password is password in caps.

Disha : Thank you.. (Moving out again)

Disha's POV,

Help me God!! let this be right.. Please... Please.. Pleaseeeee.

Ding!!

I played the only video which was in the pen drive... Oh my God!! who are these people.. Wait, they might be the one's who killed her...(Covering her mouth in excitement) this is all I need.. After a year (kneeling down) am going to leave this place, see my friends, and have my life again... I can't believe this is going to happen... (Wiping her tears) I have to tell him this first... What if I showed him directly.. That will be perfect...

(Going back to her cabin)

Ahh!! Am going to miss Mr.Hutsun, Margret and others very badly... No problem, I will find a way to meet them in other ways.

Just like that I lived rest of the day by dreaming.

In the mansion,

Disha's POV,

I should start packing my stuff... (Running to her room)

Ouch!!!

Margret : Disha!?

Disha : Oh my bad... Am sorry Margret, I didn't see you coming.. Am really sorry, let me help you clean up..

Margret : No no ... it's fine... (Noticing Disha's huge smile on her face)

Ah!? you look bright.. Did anything happen on your way...

Disha : Shhh!! How did you find (whispers)

Margret : Ahmm.. It's written all over your face. So what it is..

Disha : You won't believe what am about say.

Margret : What..are you leaving the mansion.

Disha : Ho..How did you.. Wait are you reading my mind... You are right, Mar.. I'm going to leave this place finally...

(Leaving Margret and walks to her room)

Bedroom,

(Looking for her stuffs to pack her bag)

Taiga :Are you going somewhere, which I didn't know..

Disha : (With a bright smile) I have something to tell you.

Taiga : Guess what, I have too.

Disha : Oh!! you go first then..

Taiga : No ladies first..

Disha : Hmm!! let's change that today...

Taiga : Okay, so... you know that I was working on this project with the royals right..

Disha : Ahh, that blue file which you showed me few days back, Am I right.

Taiga : Yes, you are... Everything is going well, and now we are moving to our next step..The big step. (smiles)