Tattoo

Taiga's room,

(Taiga lying on top of Disha)

Disha : Ahh!!

Taiga : What...Is it paining (Disha turning her face away) Hmm?... (Forcing her to see him) It must hurt you... It must.... Am just turning my pain into rage so that you can feel it too.... (Biting her lips) but guess what, you didn't even felt a drop from this ocean... (Disha pushing him away)

Disha : Pain?... Hell?... Make you regret?... No one is going to help you?.... (Facing him) This is not the first time you are saying this to me.... Everytime.... Each and every time... The moment I stepped inside this mansion... Am only hearing these words from you.. For what?.. For something I didn't even do...

Taiga : (Smirks) Oh!! So you are now justifying your act..Great (claps his hand) I must give you something in return right... Wait (checking the clock) it's 11:20 pm, still your birthday (Disha looks in shock) Oh, are you surprised...

(Taiga leaving the room naked).

(After few seconds entering the room with a red box)

Let me give you a gift. (Opening the box, revealing a tattoo needle)

(Disha moves back in fear) It's time to make you my product.

(Switching on the tattoo pen)

Disha : Taiga...Am really scared of needles... You already hurted me physically...Please don't bring that near me (whissing sound) Taiga please.

Disha's POV,

I was trying to run but he lunged and captured me and dragged back to his bed.

Taiga : Does this frightens you more than me (sitting on top of her) let's start now (Disha starts kicking her leg in fear) Stay still if you don't want this needle to pass through your heart... (Starts writing) C.......(Disha cries in pain) H.......(Pinning her against the bed) R......... Come on cry.....I...........

Disha : Please Taiga (cries loud)

Taiga : .....And.....S...Chris, now I won't be erased from your heart right (wiping her chest) shall we continue where we left (Disha crouching down by holding her chest in pain) Come on turn, Am not done with you yet...(Disha didn't buldge) Don't irritate me...TURN YOU B**CH....

Disha : Noooo (Cries loud)

(Door opens)

Vimal : What the hell are you doing (Pushing Taiga away from her) move you idiot (covering her with the blanket) did you loose your mind....

Taiga : What are you doing here...This is not the place you should be.... She deserves to be punished.

Vimal : Taiga leave... Don't do something that you will regret forever... She needs to be treated, she spent the whole night inside a car in that f**king snow... Don't you feel what she is going through now..... Leave.

Taiga : Try stopping me.

Vimal : You know I can't...But if you don't allow me to treat her now, she will not be here tomorrow to get your revenge... So please. (Taiga leaves wearing his common clothes)

(Moving to Disha) Don't..Don't be scared, Jonas sent me here....I'm Vimal Gray, his brother...Am here to treat you.

Disha : (Bending down) Please kill me... Please

Vimal : I can understand what you are going through but.... (Touching her forehead to check temperature) God!! You are burning.... He is a devil, how did you end up with him..

After few mintues,

(Both Vimal and Hutsun looking at Disha who is sound asleep)

Vimal : She had been treated too rough....I haven't seen Taiga like this... I thought he was in love with Deb... Who is she...(Hutsun stays quiet) Whatever, I will come back tomorrow to check on her, until then take care of her...She is not stable both mentally and physically.

In a bar,

Taiga : Hey...Pour me.

Bartender : Sir, but..

Taiga : (Throws a glass) STOP YOUR BUT's...

(Bartender pouring him another glass)

F**k, bring me that bottle....COME ON.. (Starts breaking everything he See's)

Manager : Somebody must stop him...If he goes like this, he will hurt himself badly.