Theme Park

Next day-- Jonas's House,

Alex : Hahahahahahahahahaha...(Laying down on the sofa) hahahahahhahaha..Oh my God!!..oh my God!!...(Looking at Taiga) hahahahahhahaha...

Taiga : Okay, stop...

Alex : God Taiga, I know you will mess up like this, what did you say yesterday, "Just four words" ahm...Hahahahahhahhaha..

Taiga : Fine, call me when you are done with your laughing..(Turning to leave)

Alex : Hey!! Hey!! Okay Okay...I won't laugh (trying to control her laugh)..So, how you failed.

Taiga : Look, I accept okay, it's harder than I thought...I can't even look into her eyes now.. Yesterday I questioned her about the delay but this,this is not me..

Alex : Simple are you saying that it is easy for you to question her than being nice to her..

(Taiga stands without saying anything)

It might be because of your house and surrounding...

Taiga : What does my mansion has to do with this.

Alex : (Licking her lollypop) Did you forget, that's where you tortured and did some mean things to her...So it's just making you uncomfortable to move on with her..That's not a problem actually,today you take her out.

Taiga : Out? .....Where? .....How?

Alex : Wowwow!! Calm down Mr.Brother-in-law, it's just a friendly date, take her somewhere she like...

Taiga : I...I don't know about her favorite place.

Alex : (Licking the lollypop) No, problem.. Just wait..Dialing.

Taiga : Who are you calling to?

Alex : Ah my fiance, your brother.

Taiga : (Laughs) come on, how will he know about her favourite place...It's just a waste of time.

Alex :  Hello honey!! do you know Disha's favorite place.......It's just I thought of her today....Yeah I want to know now....(Looking at Taiga) Shhhh!!! (Putting the call on loud speaker).

Ah!! What honey? come again.

Jonas : Theme parks,that's her favorite place in the city..And also she likes uncle's coffee near her office...Also...

Alex : (Looking at Taiga who is gritting his teeth).....Ah ah ah, Thank you Jo!! I will call you back again....You don't even know her favorite place...

Taiga : So what? so what? Is that a sin.

Alex : No, it's a basic thing in love...(Taiga kicking the air) Your task for today is to take her to the theme park.

Taiga : Do you think, she will come...

Alex : We will know now, call her.

Dialing!!

Taiga : Hey MRV!! This is Taiga, can you call Disha, yeah...It's important....

Alex : What?

Taiga : He asked me to wait..

Disha : Hello.

Taiga : Hello!! Hello!! Ah!!

(Alex grabbing Taiga's hand)

Alex : (Husky tone) calm down..

Taiga : (Throat cracks) Hello! Are you at work.

Disha : (Looking around) yeeaaahh.

Taiga : I mean, are you busy.

Disha : No, it's just a fina...

Taiga : (Rushes) Will you come out with me now?

Disha : Ah?

Taiga : Am going out today,Do you want to join me..

(Both stays quiet)

Disha : Okay,...Do you want me to wait in the mansion.

Taiga : No No...Just wait outside ELA, I will pick you up...Hungs up.... Yes!!Yes!! Yes!! She said yes..

Alex : It's just an outing you know .

Taiga : Shut up, don't kill my mood...(Turning to leave)

Alex : Hmmhmm..Wait, In-Law....(Taiga stops) are you going to go with that suit..(Taiga nods). You are going to a theme park, not to a team meeting....(Going inside her wardrobe) Here, wear this..

(Taiga looking at the black hoodie and blue jean)

Oh, don't worry, no one has used it yet..

(Taiga wearing it)

Cool!!! You should try to dress up like this once or twice in your life..

(Taiga leaves the house)

Infront of ELA,

Car horns,

(Disha getting inside the car)

Disha : Wow (Shocked tone)

Taiga : What?

Disha : This is the first time am seeing you in the causal clothes....(Taiga smiles) So, where are we going now?

Taiga : Surprise...

Disha : Okieeee, (starts gazing through the window)

(Taiga admiring her from the corner of his eye)

After few hours,

Taiga : We are here..

Infront of a theme park,

(Disha looking back at Taiga with a soft smile and mixed doubts).

Shall we? (Extending his hand)

(Disha taking it cautiously)

Inside the theme park,

(Disha looking around and her expression changes).

(Both starts walking inside)

Taiga : I booked this whole park for us, only for us...(Disha stays quiet) Do you want to eat something...

Disha : No, am fine..

Taiga : Do you want to play games..

Disha : Later.

Taiga : What about the rides...

Disha : (Smiles and nods) I will tell you when I feel like.

Few minutes later,

Ring!! Ring!!

Taiga : Hell with your plan Alex..

Alex : (Eating dark chocolates) why why why..

Taiga : What,why why why...She is not even smiling...I did everything as you said.

Alex : Really? What did you do..

Taiga : I booked the whole theme park for her.. But still she is sitting quietly in a corner of a bench.

Alex : (Thinking hard) Maybe, I think she doesn't like to be alone.

Taiga : Alone? What do you think am doing here.

Alex : Hiss!! Not that alone...I think she like to be around more people..

Taiga : But how can I be in a crowded place.

Alex : Simple, disguise......Wear a cap, coolers, if possible get a beard....I mean fake one.

Taiga : More what else I had to do.

Alex : Everything to get your love.