To Save My Friends

In the Dungeon,

Taiga: (clenches his fist and kicks Charles) I must not see any of you here again.... (Pulls Disha up) She is mine now... My wife... Do you understand (lifting Charles Chin with his leg) I must not even feel your breath near her.

BOB?? Clear them out.

Bob: Yes sir. (Taiga grabs Disha walks out of the room)

(Disha takes one last look of her wounded friends before leaving).

Leave this place, she used her last ounce of energy to keep you all alive.... Don't cause her any trouble again.... Leave. (Helping everyone to be on their feet) ....

Outside the Mansion,

Pete: God (leaning on Lina) ...Ahhh

Lina: Idiot (Pushing him away) stay away from me.(Pete falls on Cassy)

Cassy: (Kicks him) Do you want to die?

Pete: (Squats down) Ahhh!!! That guy was far better than you both devils.Someone stop that taxi...Let's leave this place for good.

(Everyone getting on the taxi one by one)

(Charles stands back and takes a last look of the Mansion)

Brother Charles!!.... My dear Charles (Charles turning to Pete) I beg you to get in... I can't get beaten any more.... This body is only made for typing not for fighting...So please, show some mercy on me too....

Moreover, she is married now...let's hope for her happiness...

Charles: No, she is not married still...

Pete: What? Didn't you see the rings on their finger.

Charles: Marriage is not only about exchanging rings Pete....It's about exchanging heart and soul.... I know she had been forced to do it.

Pete: Aishh!!! Mister Charlock Holmes please get in the car, everyone here knows she has been forced, we also wanted to help her but if he sees us now, we will be the one to who have to wait for help....

Cassy: Hey, move back (pushes Pete hard on the seat)

Pete: Ahhh!! (covering his nose in pain).

Cassy: Charles, I don't think staying here will be good...Our presence here will only bring more trouble to her...Let's leave for now.... Get in before anyone spots us.... I promise we will come back for her.

Pete: Mission Impossible.

Cassy: Do you want me to break your nose again.(Pete shuts his mouth)

Trust me Charles.... (Charles getting inside the car)(Cassy squeezes his hand with a smile)

Taiga's Mansion,

(Disha sitting on the bed facing the balcony)

Disha's POV,

(Wiping her tears) Crying or thinking about what happened is not going to take me anymore.... I have to accept it (unable to control her tears) the hell !!... Why can't I accept this...This is my life now, no one is going to save me from this, but I can save my friends if I obey him.... (Biting her lips to control her tears) ... Don't do this to me (wiping the tears again) Am trying to stay strong.... No!! You are just trying to convince yourself.... What can I do more than that.... This is how it has to end. And now am married to him... I lost all my chances...Don't give up so easily.... (closing her ears) Please stop.... Stop giving me hopes. I promised I would stay with him in exchange for my friends life... I had to keep that at least for their sake.... Do you think he will keep that promise, don't forget about the agreement, he promised you, that he will let you go if you prove your innocence.... What do you want me to do....Are you asking me to go against him...Ah?